Chapter 3 Preview

Preview of Chapter 3

"Even across time and space, and missing some of your memories, your still the same eh Nise?"

"Yeah yeah whatever. Can you help me or not?"

I say while standing up from the wreckage.

"I can. You just have to trust me."

I smirk as my eyes flicker with power symbols.

"Right! Partner!"

"Don't call me that!"

Subaru 3rd Person PoV

The black haired assassin was licking her lips.

"Sorry Lia. Looks like I'm out of time," Puck says, "If it comes down to it, I'll fulfill the contract even if you have to force me out of my crystal."

"It's ok Puck. Take a rest, you deserve it."

"If you're done then we can go ahead, and finish!" As soon as she's finished speaking

Elsa lunged towards Subaru.

"Subaru/Subaru!" Two voices cry out.

Right before Elsa can gut him:

*Clash*

The sound of two swords colliding is heard.

The pressure of the clash causes everyone to have to close their eyes for a bit.

Until Subaru sees: "Nise?!"

Nise PoV

"Hey." I reply back before slamming my sword downwards, launching Elsa back in the process.

I drop down in a crouch. "Wassup!"

"How are you even ali-"

"Hold up for a bit. This fight isn't done yet." Elsa appears, crawling out of the rubble of the loot house. 

"That actually hurt. I might need to keep you to teach some manners~" 

"I say no. I'd prefer not to wake up chained to a bed, with you standing over me with a whip and melting candles."

"However, I can teach you some manners. Since you tried to kill me." Deep breaths...

"ACCESS!"