Congratulatory gift (2/2)

...

"I didn't expect THIS would be the congratulatory gift, Mu Qing. Were you kidding back then or not?" Feng asked while he stared at Mu Qing hovering above him. He truly didn't expect the congratulatory gift would be this.

"Shut up. Just.. get on all fours. This'll be quick." Mu Qing said, ordering Feng Din to lay on his stomach for a certain purpose. Feng Xin did what he was asked to do and he heard Mu Qing open some sort of bottle and opened the bottle to coat his index and pointer fingers. Then, he felt something rubbing his hole down there. To his surprise, it was Mu Qing who is rubbing it slightly. Slower than ever, It was torturing the both of them.

After a few minutes, he felt two gigantic fingers insert inside him. He wasn't ready, wasn't prepared well and it was his first time so of course it had to hurt for a first timer. Their cocks were throbbing, it needed to release.. stuff.

This isn't enough. I need more. Feng Xin thought but was too shy to ask Mu Qing to enter himself already.

"D-do you like it?" Mu Qing asked out of the blue, the tension was mixed with awkwardness and sexual tension. Feng Xin replied, "Y-yes augh.. do me a favor. could you just.. enter me already? I can't wait anymore.." Feng Xin asked, embarrassingly. This was the very first time he had asked Feng Xin for a favor.

Mu Qing scoffed as a reply and grabbed the lubrication bottle beside him to coat his very cock. He made sure every part of his cock, the edges, the tip were coated with lubrication. And, he made sure Feng Xin was ready as ever. But first.. he wanted to tease Feng Xin a little bit.

He removed his pointer and index finger and in exchange, he rubbed the tip of his cock to Feng Xin's entrance.

Just a little bit more.. Mu Qing thought.

Then, there it was. Feng Xin was starting to go up and down against Mu Qing's cock. This was his plan, to make Feng Xin beg for pleasure and this.. was only the beginning.

"You're so eager, you know that, hm?" Mu Qing said, aligning his very cock onto Feng Xin's hole. He entered, but only the tip. He kept going in and out.. just to make Feng Xin go crazy over his cock.

"Just enter me already!.. I can't t-take this anymore ngh.." Feng Xin said, voice trembling and tears forming in his eyes. He badly, badly wanted Mu Qing to enter him already. But the other wouldn't let him do so.

Is he teasing me? Feng Xin thought.

"Hm.. I'll do so if you beg for me, desperately. Then, you can have your reward." Mu Qing said, making Feng Xin embarrassed since he had to beg. He doesn't know how to beg since he has never done it before. So he technically has no experience whatsoever. He mewled, but no words came out of his mouth. Feng Xin's neck looked like a tomato and seeing this made Mu Qing even harder. He finally made Feng Xin embarrassed.

"P-please? For me? I r-really want you to enter your cock inside me. Please, Qing-er." Feng Xin pleaded, it was more than enough for Mu Qing so he started to slowly enter half of his cock into Feng Xin. Feng Xin moaned while sobbing, the pain he was feeling was incomparable to the critisms he had received from others.

Once it was fully in, Mu Qing calmed Feng Xin down by uttering praising words and kissing the latters nape, shoulder blades and back. Soon holding both Feng Xin's backpalm and caressing it.

"Is it okay if I move now?" Mu Qing said, worrying about whether he'll hurt Feng Xin. Feng Xin nodded in agreement as Mu Qing slowly pulled his cock out then slammed it back in, harshly. This made Feng Xin gasp and let out broken moans mixed with sobbing.

"A-agh Qing-er! F-fuck augh that's so good!" Feng Xin said, turning Mu Qing even harder just by hearing the nickname 'Qing-er'. Soon, the both of them were about to come but someone barged into their room.