Chapter 8

3rd POV. Muse's Club Room.

Now with Ryuichi's past finally revealed.......

Umi secretly relayed the story to the other members. Honoka was not surprised as she somehow convinced her brother to tell her the whole story.

However, Kotori is still not present when it all happened.

Honoka: But, Umi-chan, is it all right for Kotori-chan not knowing this? Out of all the other people here, she definitely has the right to hear the story.

It's been a few months ever since Ryuichi told Umi his past. The fact that he even let Umi kept the picture as proof of it.

Honoka: My brother is a lucky guy.

Umi: Honoka!

Nozomi: So, that is what the cards been telling me, huh.

Nico: Don't tell me, you're using your cards to snoop behind Ryuichi-kun's past.

Nozomi: Oh, no no. I mean, my intuition told me that girl or rather, Akatsuki-cchi is the big boulder that blocks the river's course.

Eli: Huh?

Nozomi: *sigh*

Nozomi: Don't you get it? The river is none other than Ryuichi-kun himself.

Nozomi: The one from his past, that continues to chain him even in the present.

Umi: That's right, even though he already moved on from Akatsuki-san.....

Umi: The fact that he is afraid of something......

Nozomi: That something is what we call "love," Umi-cchi.

Umi: I-I know that! It's just so shameless to say that!

Umi: E-Ehem! Anyways.......

Honoka: I want to help my brother.....

Honoka: I want to invite him in the beach but.......

Everyone looks at Maki to which she replied.

Maki: I-I don't mind. Besides, Ryuichi-senpai is Honoka-senpai's brother.

Honoka: No, it's not that.

Maki: Huh? Then, what is it?

Honoka: Umi, I think you forgot about it, did you?

Umi: Forgot about what?

Honoka: Nii-chan is afraid of the sea.

Umi: Oi, are you saying that he's afraid of me—

Honoka: I literally mean the sea, not you. In fact, he is my shield whenever you bully me.

Umi: Um, about that, I became his secret ally in making you study.

Honoka: No, please! No!

Umi: So, he's afraid of the sea.......