Chapter 16

3rd POV. Ueno Park.

Since Kotori and Ryuichi were successfully set up by Honoka and Umi, it was inevitable that they would meet at Ueno Park.

Since they already met, it would be awkward to part ways. So they decided to have a walk in the park together.

Things are kinda awkward for the both of them as they never expected to meet at this place.

Ryuichi tried his best to avoid making eye contact with Kotori and the best thing to do that is by staring upon the autumn foliage around them.

Kotori on the other hand found herself being nervous all because of how things turned awkward for the two of them.

Although, Kotori has been anxious for a while......as she doesn't know what to say to start a conversation with Ryuichi.

Kotori: What should I do? I already have this chance and I don't want to waste this one!

Kotori: Come on, Kotori! What should you—

Her thoughts was suddenly cut off when she suddenly bumped on Ryuichi who seemingly stopped walking.

Kotori: Ah!

Kotori: Hm? Ryu-chan? What's wrong?

Ryuichi responded by pointing at a certain direction, and Kotori followed the direction. She saw two children who are seemingly lost.

Kotori: Are they.....?

Ryuichi: It seems so.

Ryuichi gently approached the children.

A girl who is around seven years old, and a boy who is around 5 years old. Both have black hair, yet the girl possess golden eyes, and the boy have magenta eyes.

Ryuichi kneeled in front of the two and greeted them with politeness.

Ryuichi: Hello.

Girl: Hello.

Boy: Hello.

Ryuichi: Can you tell me your names?

Yuna: Yuna.

Yuna: And this is my little brother, Yuno.

Ryuichi: Nice to meet you, Yuna-chan, Yuno-kun. I'm Ryuichi.

Yuna: Hello, onii-chan.

Ryuichi: So, could you tell onii-chan here why are you wandering here all alone?

Yuna: W-We got lost.....

Yuno: Mm.

Ryuichi: Lost.....?

Ryuichi: Oh man.

Ryuichi: How?

Yuna: Yuno went to buy cotton candy and he just ran off.