Dreams and colors

Green entered her favorite snack shop, she went through different aisles checking which snacks to get

She stopped at the chip section and grabbed two sweet and salty popcorn, a bag of ruffles, and two chocolate bars before going to the front.

"Will that be all today?"

It was a younger guy and not the older owner that she liked to talk to. The guy was friendly though, cute and friendly. "Yes." She said smiling.

"That'll be $12.95 then." She thanked him and left the store. She headed home looking at the sky. The sunset was already gone and she could see the stars.

It was beautiful, she paused in front of the store to admire it before carrying on her journey.

She should be afraid of the night. It's where many people disappear due to the trees and the bushes growing near. Wearing shoes isn't stopping them from being inside your skin, trying to make a grass figure as well.

Some of the stores had vines wrapped around slowly pulling it inside the forest.

The only tree that didn't mind people were a huge tree, it was in the furthest of the forest and no other tree touched in fear. If you stopped in between the stores with vines, you could see it. Standing tall and large, it never looks like it's dying. It's the only tree with fresh fruits, but no one get far enough to grab them.

Green entered her room with the bag around her wrist. She took off her nasa jacket and hung it up in her closet. She made sure there weren't any scratches or rips on the sleeves. She took off her shoes and tied up her hair.

She took out her two chip bags and headed into her living room. She set the bag down next to her sleeping parents. She quietly tip toed back into her room making sure to quietly close the door.

She sat at her desk and went on her computer, she started typing on her search bar.

The revenge of the tree side

She clicked on a 2023 link and started to read.

Are the trees taking over ?

Article by Sarah Quill

Reports of trees moving through certain areas have been spotted and some are even killing people. There's been numerous videos online of trees moving through the streets and even attacking people.

It seems the trees have some sort of memory.

It's not only the trees, but people are getting grass inside their skin and are turning into grass like figures.

People are becoming victims of these attacks in New York, Chicago, And other areas with lots of trees. People there have started trying to cut trees down which have increased by fifty percent.

The disadvantage to that is the lack oxygen in those part which have caused people to evacuate at rapid speed.

People have no idea what is going and people are blaming Scientists for experimenting on oak trees, Willow trees, Elm trees, and etc; These are starting to scare people since they want to know how it's spread to other trees.

Millions of animal species and insects have disappeared which no knowledge where they went.

The government have left no comment or explanation.

What will become of this earth?

Green clicked off the website speechless. If the trees have been attacking people, Will they turn the oxygen to poison soon? Green backed away from her computer and laid in her bed in thought. She soon closed her eyes and started to dream.

Everywhere was green. She woke up under the big tree she just saw and it had a face on it. She backed away looking fearful at the tree.

Why did it have a face? Why was it smiling at her so kindly? What is it planning?

"Look at the sky. Isn't it beautiful?" Green looked confused and looked up. Eyes widen staring at the sky. Grasslike figures blocked out the sky and all was full of darkness.

"What is going on? What do you want?" The tree frowned.

"Come closer." When Green didn't move, it used its branches to pull her closer. She screamed being face to face with a tree.

"Stop the smoke for rising."

The tree looked past her and she turned seeing giant smoke in the distance. She could almost tell where it was coming from and when she looked back.

She was in space. She was amazed at the scenery, she smiled trying to touch the star. She noticed glass in front of her and tried to touch her face only to be blocked by glass helmet.

She looked in the distance seeing something there. She tried to swim over and as she got closer, she realized that it was her brother. He wasn't grass like, but had his eyes closed.

"Bryan!" She tried to grab his hand, but he kept floating further and further away from her. "Bryan!! Wake up!"

Something to rip behind him and a big hole was sucking up all the stars and her brother started to float over there.

"Bryan, Wake up!! There's a giant hole! Wake up!!" She watched as her brother went inside the hole and it closed up. Her eyes filled with tears knowing she was without light from stars and without her brother.

Green started to cry, floating in darkness.