f o u r

"Oi Felix, wake up! I made breakfast." The latter hummed in response as he made his way to the kitchen with his messy hair and half-opened eyes.

Chan chuckled at the sight of his younger brother. The siblings started eating silently. "Be careful, the tea is still hot." The older warned Felix.

The blonde soon forgot about what his brother had told him. He drank out of the cup and burnt his tongue. "Ouch!" Felix jumped up and ran towards the sink as he kept on repeating the word 'water'. Then he filled a glass with water and drank it in only one go.

"Told ya." The other laughed until his stomach started aching. Felix glared at his brother but brushed it off afterwards.

Felix was gaming when he remembered that he had to meet the girl from the other day. The male looked at the clock as he decided to play another game.

Meanwhile, Soomin was at her friend's restaurant and talked to him. "So you met a boy yesterday evening and now you're a couple? Today is the second time you're going to see him?" The girl nodded unsurely. She told Seungmin the story.

Seungmin shook his head at his friend's silliness. He turned to face Soomin and stated "Oh in case he's a pervert or a bad boy or whatever, don't come to me. I've warned you. Keep in mind that you met him yesterday and you literally know nothing about him except for his name."

The female sighed because she knew her friend was right. "But still. At least I have a reason to keep Minho away from me now." Instead of replying the unimpressed male nodded and brought the food to the guests.

The brown-haired girl checked the time. "Time to go!" She reminded herself. Soomin left the restaurant after bidding her friend goodbye.

Finally, she arrived the cafe and waited inside. The clock showed 1:55pm. " What would you like to drink?" Soomin looked to her left and saw a young pretty woman. She showed a cute eye smile. "Oh, I'm waiting for someone here." The lady nodded and said "Okay, I'll come later again." The female smiled again and left.

Some minutes later a familiar person entered the cafe. When the boy spotted her he walked towards the table. Soomin checked the time. 2pm. Not only good looks but also coming to the second. Mr. Perfect. The female thought.

They greeted each other and sat back down. Soon the woman from earlier came. "Hey Felix! Nice to see you here again. Finally found a girlfriend?" The boy smiled widely and nodded. He came here often because of the tasty drinks.

"So? what would the two of you like to drink?" The lady asked. "Two iced americanos, please." When the female left Soomin complained "I like hot americano more.". Felix grinned ironically and replied "Same here but today I feel more like drinking it cold." The girl scoffed "Yeh but you could've at least asked me." She rolled her eyes. He did the same in response.

After their little talk there was an awkward silence until the lady came back with two drinks. The both of them thanked her and she walked off.

Felix took a sheet of paper out of his bag and placed it on the table in front of Soomin. She tilted her head to a side in confusion.

The male who seemed to understand started explaining what it was about. "So now we're in a fake relationship, right?" He asked. Soomin looked up to face him. "Fake? I guess so."

"This is a contract. Here are 3 rules we have to follow in our fake relationship. The first one is this one.." he read the paper again and spotted the part the boy was talking about. "Here!" He pointed at it. "First rule: Only call when it's an emergency." He faced the female who was sitting in front of him.

Then he spoke "I guess this one's pretty simple. We have nothing with each other to do. We're just in a fake relationship because both of us need someone right now, right?" Without receiving an answer he continued "Otherwise I wouldn't have asked you although I saw you for the first time and you wouldn't have agreed."

"Heartless person with no feelings." The girl muttered quietly. "Hm?" Mr. Perfect looked at her waiting for an answer. "Nothing."

He went on with the next rule. "So the second rule is that we should always remember it's a fake relationship." The boy emphasized the word 'fake'.

"Well here again it's easy to remember and follow the rule. I wrote it down just in case.. maybe you forget. You know, we don't know anything about each other." Felix stated.

The Felix I was texting with seemed much better and nicer. Are they even the same person? The girl thought. She sighed and rolled her eyes "I don't think anybody needs your comments to this." Soomin laughed awkwardly.

The male choked on his drink as he coughed a few times. He was definitely taken by surprise after he heard what the other said. Felix scratched the back of his head and nodded.

He came back to himself and said "The third and last rule is.. here it says "Don't fall in love with each other." Felix smirked. "I know it's hard not to fall for me, I mean who wouldn't fall for this beautiful face and amazing boy overall. Fighting!"

Soomin scoffed in disbelief. "As if. I wish you the best. Fighting! I admit your looks are a thing but your attitude is some other thing." The female mumbled the last sentence to herself.

The both of them glared at each other as Soomin drank her americano and Felix opened his mouth again. "Well, now we've settled it. You just have to follow these 3 rules. Sign here, I've done it already."

Felix's fake girlfriend signed and handed him over the sheet of paper. The latter put it into his bag and stood up. "I'll go now. There's nothing to do here anyways. Bye!"

With that the blonde left the café and walked off. The girl laughed like a maniac and soon came back to herself. "Unbelievable. Seungmin was right. I should've listened to him." She stood up and left as she said "Disadvantage number 2: No respect towards others. I mean how could he just go like that." Soomin rolled her eyes.

______________________________

This chapter's a little bit messy :/