f (o) i v e

As he reached the great building, a company, which his father owned, the male checked the time. 2:28pm. Felix's father expected him at half past two, so here the boy was. On his way to his father's office.

Right in front of the door he waited for his clock to strike 2:30pm. Then Felix knocked and waited for a sign for him to be allowed to go in. "Come in." As soon as he heard his father's voice, he entered the office.

"You expected me, Mr. Lee?" Felix asked to which his father replied with a strict gaze. "Call me father, my son." The younger sighed as he changed the topic. "Why do you want me to be here?"

Mr. Lee stood up and slowly walked toward Felix. "You're going to meet Minah today. I want you to-" The blonde cut his father with a simple 'No' off.

The older held his anger in as he in- and exhaled. "When will you have a girlfriend then? It's time t-" He interrupted Mr. Lee for the second time and said. "I have a girlfriend."

Felix knew it's disrespectful to cut people, especially adults, off but he made his own rules. He showed respect only to those who deserved it.

His father didn't seem to care about the disrespect after he heard the news. Mr. Lee was shocked and his eyes were wide open. "D-did I hear this correctly?" The older asked as he stuttered. Felix nodded.

Unfortunately, Mr. Lee didn't believe him 100% so he asked the younger to meet his girlfriend at the restaurant. The restaurant to which they went to with Minah's family. "I'll come with you. Introduce her to me."

The blonde cursed quietly behind his smile. "Sure, but why should we go to this restaurant? You know I despite it and its food." He lied about disliking the food, but the rest was true.

He didn't like restaurants where everything was modern and neat. The younger wanted to go to a simple restaurant where you can meet your friends, talk to them while eating, laugh and even talk with the owner. A place with no strict rules.

"Why would we go to a cheap restaurant when we are rich and can afford things? And also to ensure you chose a good girlfriend. Someone who is rich and beautiful." His father replied.

Felix gritted his teeth and sighed. He bowed to the man without saying any other words and left the office. After the boy was inside his car he called Soomin and told her to get ready for a meeting with his father. 

"Are you serious? I'm not ready! I don't know what to wear, how I should behave or what to do!" He heard her voice on the other end of the line. She couldn't believe the situation.

The male rolled his eyes as he answered "That's why I told you to get ready. Quickly. I'm on my way to your place." After that Felix immediately ended the call, put his sunglasses on and drove off.

Soomin on the other hand was stressed. She walked forth and back in her room. The female looked at her clothes in her closet. "What should I wear? What should I wear?- Wait.." An idea came to her mind.

"HYUNJIN!" No response. "Hyunjin?" She went into his room to find no one there. That was when she remembered he was at work.

Poor Soomin was frustrated. The girl chose skyblue wide-leg pants, a white t-shirt, a necklace and some other accessories to wear.

Suddenly, the bell rang. The female looked at herself in the mirror for the last time before grabbing her handbag and phone. Then she left the apartment. She hurriedly walked down the stairs and finally left the building to see Felix waiting there.

He was right in front of the building with his sunglasses on. Felix looked at her outfit and seemed amused with it. The boy gave her a sweet smile which made her heart unknowingly skip a beat. 

"Let's go!" The blonde said as he opened the door of an expensive-looking car and sat in the driver's seat. Soomin walked to the other side as she shook her head and muttered "Definitely not a gentleman."

Finally, they reached the restaurant. Felix stopped Soomin from walking in by grabbing her by her arm softly. The female gave him a confused look but then immediately understood.

As they were waiting for the clock to strike 4pm Soomin asked the boy why he was always so punctual. He shrugged and then replied, "A habit I guess. My father is strict, he doesn't like it when someone's late or early." Soomin nodded.

"From now on, you also have to be punctual when we meet with him." He said as the boy grinned. The brown-haired girl rolled her eyes in response.

At 4pm the both of them entered the restaurant. Soomin was a bit nervous.

"So, you're his girlfriend? What's your name? Are you rich?" Mr. Lee asked the female as soon as they started eating.

Felix gave his father a look and said "Dad." Soomin awkwardly smiled. "Yes.. my name is Hwang Soomin. And..." "Yes, she's extremely rich." The boy finished her sentence.

The father was still not impressed. "Not from a Kim, Lee or Park family. Not even Choi." He muttered under his breath.

Fortunately, he was glad his son found someone on his own.

After a good amount of time that the three of them spent together, Felix told his father he'll bring his girlfriend home.

In the car Soomin let out a sigh and closed her eyes. The boy who was driving chuckled. "Already done?" The female gave Felix a tired look and nodded slowly.

"Get ready for more work. He won't stop until he's satisfied." Soomin rolled her eyes at his words and the motivation he gave her.

[a/n please notice the author's sarcasm here]

When they reached the area where Soomin lives they got off the car and walked through the nearby park.

Felix broke the silence by asking the girl "Why did you agree to being my girlfriend that night?"

_____________________

thought of writing foive instead of five but nah stays we should keep our image safe (it's already destroyed lmao)

yeh anyways hope u enjoyed this