s i x

She was taken aback by the sudden question. "N-not that you have to tell me. I'm just... asking." Felix scratched the back of his head while giving the girl an awkward smile.

Since Soomin had no reason to hide it from him she decided to tell the male about it. "Well, my ex-boyfriend.. we've known each other since high school and we were a couple. He slept with a girl using 'I was drunk.' as an excuse." The girl mocked her ex-boyfriend's voice.

The male nodded and continued to listen to her. "Dumb me forgave him. In college the same thing happened, but this time I didn't accept his apology and broke up with him. Ever since then he's been following me around wanting me to become his girlfriend again. Playboy."

Before Felix could say something she added "And here I am now. Having a fake relationship with Felix to give Minho a sign to keep a distance between us." Soomin scoffed as she thought about her silly decision.

After a moment of silence Felix spoke up. "Now that I've heard your story, I'll tell you mine." He stared at the sky. "My father wants me to marry a girl I don't like. I thought about having a girlfriend so he stops with his plan. So yeh, that's it."

Soomin nodded and gave the boy a little smile. "Well, I'll go home now. Thanks for the ride!" They bid their goodbye and each one went their way.

At home the female thought she should finally find a job. She took her laptop and looked for jobs online.

Half an hour went by and Soomin was able to find a job. She sent a request to the company, asking if she could work as the secretary they're looking for there.

Lucky Soomin received a message after only 15 minutes which accepted her at the company. She read the email and started cheering.

"Tomorrow is my first workday. Tomorrow is my first workday." Soomin repeated the sentence as she swayed to her kitchen and drank a glass of water.

Hyunjin's shift ended, so he came home with his colleague who was also his friend. Although the two males were loud and annoying, it didn't bother Soomin. All she could think about was that she got a job.

"Yo Han, wanna play some songs and dance?" Soomin's brother sat on the couch and asked his friend. The latter was in Hyunjin's room and searched for a new painting that Hyunjin made. "WHAT DID YOU SAY? I CAN'T HEAR YOU."

Han found one on the room's owner's desk. He took it and made a photo of the painting, then the male made his way to the living room where Hyunjin was waiting for him. "I SAID YOU WANNA LISTEN TO SONGS AND DANCE?" The boy shouted.

The two of them looked at each other until Han spoke up. "Why are you screaming when I'm literally next to you?" He asked the Hwang siblings as he shook his head. "This isn't the matter, One!"

Their faces lit up as the music started playing. One started swaying his body with the music while the other sang with whole heart and soul.

Soon the rap part of the song started playing. Hyunjin and Han rapped and rapped when Hyunjin suddenly made a little mistake because of the tongue twister-ish lyrics.

The other boy rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Ugh, please. PLEASE. Rap better." Hyunjin scoffed at the statement. "Why won't you dance better?" He crossed his arms and glared at Han.

Suddenly, the males yawned at the exact same time. Their surprised faces found each other. "Bestieee" the both of them said unisonally as they jumped into each other's arms.

"Let's go to bed. It's 10pm." Hyunjin suggested. His friend nodded and they held each other's arms as they went to Hyunjin's room. "Movie marathons time!" Soomin heard her brother's voice coming from her brother's room.

She stared at the ceiling of her room as she smiled to herself. The female fell asleep that way.

The next day Soomin got ready for work. She wore cream coloured pants with a white turtleneck pullover and a light brown v-neck knitted vest. The girl was extremely excited and looked forward to the day.

Soomin left her room, on her way to the kitchen to get a carrot to eat and then leave for work. Sniffling stopped her from going.

She heard that it was coming from Hyunjin's room so she knocked on the door and then entered. There she could see two boys on the bed with a laptop and countless tissues in the room. The both of them were crying.

"Again?" Soomin mumbled as she closed the door and left the apartment. "They should stop watching dramas. Or should I say they should stop overreacting."

The female went to the bus station and waited for her bus to come. Finally, it arrived and she took a seat in the not so full bus. As she was looking outside the window Soomin thought 'Why did they tell me to work today without an interview or anything else. I just have to give them some of those papers.'

Soomin shook all the thoughts away when she stood in front of the huge company 'LsC'. The girl closed her eyes, took a deep breath and exhaled.

Then she opened her eyes and entered the building. After asking some people who were passing by the female found the office she was looking for. There she gave her papers with personal information, showed her identity card and other papers. Soomin was officially a secretary at the company.

The lady from the office lead her to another office as she told her "You'll be working for the company's CEO's son. The CEO has two sons, the younger needs a new secretary since the one before you quit her job."

Soomin nodded and thanked the lady for bringing her to the office. She received a smile from the other female who then went back to her work.

"You did it, Soomin!" The girl encouraged herself. She fixed her clothes, prepared herself to enter and plastered a smile on her face.

The girl knocked on the door. "Come in." She entered the office to see a familiar face.

______________________

yeh i guess y'all know what will happen next :]

i apologize for this chapter, sorry if there are many mistakes or illogical things written. it's 3:57am here and i finished writing this lmao