CHAPTER 8

BABY!!!!!

I was about to fall but Jimin catch me on time. 

Princess. Please don't leave me. He said while hugging me tightly. He said while crying in my crook.

I didn't fall he catched me.

Princess, baby please don't do this. You know I can't live without u. Please. Please. Don't ever leave me. He said while sobbing out loudly.

I wrapped my hands around him and soothing him to calm down.

After few minutes, he came down.

Then I looked up and everyone was in tears what I did few minutes ago.

My heart clutched but I was in emotionless face.

No crying, no guilt, no sadness, no fear and no regret.

I was blanked.

And I can feel that I am becoming crazy.

I didn't tell anyone anything and went to bed lie down and darkness engulfed me.

JIMIN POV.

After hugging when she looked up at us. She didn't show anything. My baby. What had happened to her. She was cheerful girl but now she is emotionless.

Is she so much depressed that she picked up my this step. She was not like this.

My thoughts ended when she went away.

I watched her steps as she went to bed and lay down.

JIMIN POV END.

We were shocked that she didn't react to any of us.

Jimin. Jin said

I looked up and saw my 6 brothers looking at me.

Hyung... He said while breaking down.

Shhh. I said and went to him. Jin and all to members.

You have be patient Hyung. Said jungkook.

TIME SKIP.

We all were sitting at couch and chair beside the bed where Y/N is sleeping.

We were discussing about what should we about my princess.

I am sad that about her.

And the conclusion came that we all will stay with her till she recover about the suicidal thoughts.

Then tthe members went to their rooms and I went to my princess.

This is my first time sleeping with her. This peaceness I felt when I take her in my arms. I love her so much. I really can't leave without her.

Sleep well princess. Tomorrow is the bright day for you, for us. Good night my love. He said while hugging me.

Then we went to dreamland.

But little did he know that Y/N was all listening to him. And one tear slide down her eyes. And she hugged him too.

To be continued

To be continued...
(sorry for the short chapters I love you all. 💜🦋)