CHAPTER 12

Jimin and I first meet at online by wrong number.

I was not so into kpop. But I listen to some particularly songs. My favourite songs were life goes on, serendipity and many more.

I still remember the the day I first talked to him.

FLASHBACK 2 YEARS AGO

I was in the library studying and there were continuously messages were popping on the screen of my mobile.

I was not carring and put the phone on silent and  went to read.

Then after some time again the messages were coming and I was also tired to study so I went home.

At that time my parents were quite good yet they taunt me.

And I was not so friendly but my one and only best friend Ava was there with me.

After coming from shower I thought to check the messages that who were sending.

It was written unknown number and was coming from another country.

Messages:-

Unknown Number:-
Hey hyung!
Where are you?
We are going to be late for the meeting.
????
Hyung where are you???

ME :-
Who are you?
You are messaging wrong person.

Unknown number :-

You are not Jin hyung? Then who are you?

ME :-
You had messaged me first first then you are telling who are you.

Our chat went on like that. We become friends after knowing what happened because he wrote the number wrong.

He told me that his name is J.

I was like J? Of course I told him my name.

And first time I was comfortable with someone beside Ava.

We couldn't meet as he was living in different country and I was living in different.

But we chat alot.

And we sometime video call and he was literally so cute.

It was my love at first at sight.

And  I don't look like him but still when our eyes first locked with each other like we are looking into the galaxy.

He was Korean and me Indian.
So we looked different but still I started to like him.

After 1 year we met as he came to India for some work as he yet didn't told me what did he do.

He told me that he is singer of 7 members in the group. He always talked to me about all of them and I also know some of there there faces and  names.

They sometimes also come in the face time and tease us.

I and J were blushing like hell.

When we first meet at the park he told me that he loves me, he told me his full name was Park Jimin and his group name in BTS.

I was shocked but he told me the reasons about that and forgive him also I love him so I told yes.

We kissed but some girls caught us and uploaded the photos in internet and that time idols were not supposed to be dating someone.

So it created a big scandal for him but not for me as my back was showing in the picture.

We were separated for like 2 months and Jimin fought for him, for us.

And last we got what we needed.

Big hit officially declared that Park Jimin was dating someone but they didn't declared my name.

And in this period we realise that we can't stay away from each other, even if we are in long distance relationship but we are always loyal.

After the scandal we couldn't meet because of the world tours and all.

But when we meet it all become shattered. As you all know what happened from the starting of our chapter.

And that's how our love story started to bloom. We loved each other and now I am going to be with him till our death apart us.

FLASHBACK ENDS....

( to be continued.... Till then read my other chapters. Hope you all liked  it.
I love you guys truly🌟)