Chapters 1 to 10

1

The reincarnation was successful!

  At the end of July, Haicheng officially entered the hot summer, the heat wave hit the face, and the temperature in the air seemed to be able to bake people alive.

  In a small alley not far away, five or six little beggars were like hungry wolves, scrambling for food that had been discarded on the ground, and a few of them even scuffled into a ball.

  In contrast - leaning against the wall next to her, the ragged little loli looked much quieter and better-behaved.

  In fact, she's been there for a while.

  I didn't take care of the fine sweat that kept coming out of my forehead because of the heat.

  Lu Li sat on the ground, with big black eyes and long eyelashes like crow feathers hanging down, staring at her dirty little hands, her expression blank...

  After a while, she hesitated to stretch out. A finger on his left hand carefully poked his right hand—the

  skin underneath was soft to the touch, fleshy, and had a unique human body temperature.

  Warm and warm...

  not as cold as a fish at all...

  Lu Li's black eyes lit up with a "swoosh", as if it was unbelievable, and he covered his small mouth with both hands.

  "Oh my god! I, I, I... I really became my father's daughter again!"

  "I was reincarnated successfully!"

  Finally, I am no longer a salted fish! !

  Lu Li's mother is the patriarch of the Koi tribe, so Lu Li was born as the little princess of the Koi tribe.

  I was lucky enough to explode.

  But she is really a salted fish. She doesn't do anything every day, she just likes to sleep on the back of her wolf king father.

  One day, she looked for her father everywhere in the heavens, but couldn't find anyone. Mom told her that Dad had something to do temporarily and went to another world, and it would take a few years to come back.

  How could Xiao Lu Li, who is a daddy's son of a bitch, wait so long and hear that his father is likely to be in danger in that world, so he can't sit still anymore!

  So, hiding from my mother, I searched for all the forbidden spells in the heaven, and did everything possible to reincarnate, just to become the daughter of my father Lu Junhan again.

  But every time she is reborn, she becomes a fish, every time she becomes a fish!

  She has given birth almost twenty-five times, but she has not become a human being!

  Lu Li almost cried.

  It wasn't until later that she discovered that her father had no daughter-in-law in this world at all, so naturally he would not have children of his own, and she would not be able to reincarnate.

  What's more, Dad usually works in addition to work.

  She also has a cold look to women and children, is not at all humane, and speaks without any warmth.

  But Lu Li was not discouraged.

  After waiting like this for several years, she really caught the opportunity!

  It's a pity that she was finally reincarnated as a human being and became her father's biological daughter. She wanted to see what her mother who gave birth to her looked like, but Lu Li's mana was not enough.

  Not only did she not see her mother's appearance, but even in the two or three years after she was born, she was no different from an ordinary baby, her head was blank like a blank sheet of paper, and her IQ was not high.

  Until now, her mana slowly recovered, and she gradually remembered the past.

  "It's so hard!"

  "It's so hard to be a father's child!"

  Lu Li remembered the hardships and sadness of the reincarnation, and his little hand couldn't help but slammed the ground hard.

  — but now is not the time to think about that.

  The little girl hurriedly got up from the ground, without thinking too much about why she was here, without saying a word, she walked out of the alley with two short legs and an anxious expression.

  She had to find her father quickly.

  She knew that the world was a world in a book.

  She has already read the whole book, her father is the big villain in it, or the worst, worst and worst dead one!

  Many people dislike him, and there are dangers around him at any time.

  so.

  She has to hurry up and protect Dad!

  It would be bad if Dad was bullied.

  The little girl's milk is fierce, and it is even more unstoppable to run.

  However, as soon as he walked out of the dark and damp alley, the sunlight outside mercilessly hit his skin, and Lu Li shrank back as if he had been scalded.

  The momentum suddenly dropped from 1.8 meters to 1.4 meters...

  No, no, no, running out against the sun like this is too cruel to fish!

  Seeing that no one was paying attention, Lu Li's black and white eyes rolled, suddenly turning into a red carp, thumping twice, and then rolling into the river next to him.

  ...

  at seven o'clock in the evening.

  Lujia Villa.

  The maids and bodyguards stood neatly in two rows in front of the gate, waiting for the arrival of their young master.

  "Shuh--"

  After a while, an extended version of the luxury business vehicle galloped forward, passed through the black carved iron gate, and finally stopped firmly in front of them.

  The butler in a tuxedo hurried down the steps and opened the car door for him:

  "Young Master Lu—" The

  first thing that catches his eye is the long legs wrapped in ironed suit pants, followed by the thin and pale, with distinct joints like works of art finger.

  Immediately afterwards, in the sea city, a handsome face that almost no one knew about appeared in front of him.

  The man got out of the car slowly and slowly, his slender and tall figure stood in front of the car, glanced at it lightly, and the outline of his cold face was calm and stern.

  The light in his eyes is even more dark and profound, and just standing there, his whole body is full of strong deterrence and oppression, as unfathomable as an emperor.

  Just a glance is daunting, and I dare not look at it any more.

  During the whole process, everyone present held their breath, bowed their heads slightly, and did not dare to say a word.

  "Have the banquet hall been set up?"

  Lu Junhan stood there, took off his white gloves slowly, and handed them to the butler who came up to him with a cold expression.

  "Everything has been arranged according to your requirements." The housekeeper said respectfully in a low voice, "Now we just need to put the new batch of red carp into the pond." The

  red carp is a mascot in Haicheng, and it is even better luck symbol of.

  As long as wealthy people are able, they will prepare such a pond at home, and a group of red koi are specially raised in it, which can be used for viewing and saving good luck.

  Lu Junhan doesn't believe in these things, nor does he believe in feng shui. He keeps them purely for food.

  No, the last batch of fish is almost finished, and now a new batch is coming in.

  The housekeeper glanced at Lu Junhan, and seeing that he didn't mean to blame him for his bad work, he breathed a sigh of relief, and hurriedly instructed someone to pour the new batch of red carp into the pond.

  Soon, the red color of the koi covered the entire lotus pond, looking extra festive.

  However, at this moment.

  A crunchy little milk voice came out of nowhere -

  "Dad!"

  This voice was extra clear and loud, crunchy, extremely penetrating, and it sounded in everyone's ears accurately!

  The butler's originally calm expression changed instantly. He looked around, but saw no one at all.

  Which bodyguard is so not afraid of death, and actually brought the child with him when he was working?

  In Haicheng, who does not know that Young Master Lu hates children the most, and even once thought that children are more troublesome than women.

  And even if you bring it, but let this child appear in front of Lu Shao, is it really worth your life?

  "Whose child, why don't you take her away!" The

  villa is too big, and the housekeeper couldn't find anyone after a few glances, so he simply didn't look for it, turned his head and roared at the group of standing bodyguards .

  At the same time, he looked at Lu Junhan, who was expressionless next to him, in a panic.

  "Young Master Lu, this time I mismanaged my subordinates, and I am willing to be punished—" The

  man seemed indifferent, walked forward without even giving them a look.

  ...

  1. I searched online:

  red carp is generally edible, so the male protagonist eats red carp, and red carp is also considered a koi fish.

  But the kind of koi fish that are colorful in the lake for viewing can only be seen, not eaten! !

  Don't be stupid enough to try, we are all cute little brains.

  2. The full text is very sweet, the heroine will not be wronged, because like the introduction, the heroine is my father's puppy leg. Later, she will become the group pet of various bosses, slap her face all the way, and everyone around her loves her.

  3. The heroine herself is a koi, she is lucky enough to explode, and the people around her will have good luck, a little supernatural, and illogical.

  4. In Heaven, Lu Junhan is also Lu Li's biological father. Knowing that his father is in danger, she followed to the world in the book.

  Don't ask how Dad got into the book, I'll talk about it later.

  Heaven's mother is the same person as the mother who gave birth to Lu Li in this world! the same one!