Chapter 21 to 30

Chapter 21 I actually hold a child in my arms 

The three-and-a-half-year-old child's body is in the developmental stage. He usually sleeps very early at night, and gradually falls asleep around seven o'clock.

  After all the trouble just now, the meeting time is almost half past nine.

  Not long after, Lu Li was sleepy in Lu Junhan's arms and rubbed his eyes, yawning from time to time, under the long eyelashes, the black and white eyes filled with water vapor, but he still couldn't let himself fall asleep.

  She wanted to spend more time with her father.

  But in the end I couldn't stand it anymore.

  Like a chicken pecking at rice, its small head slammed on Lu Junhan's shoulder from time to time, occasionally making a small snoring sound, humming and chirping.

  No matter how loud the surrounding noises could not wake her up, she slept very comfortably in her father's arms.

  Her completely trusting and defenseless sleeping position made Lu Junhan raise his eyebrows.

  This little thing is quite courageous, and dares to sleep in his arms.

  Still sleeping like a pig.

  Not afraid that he will sell her.

  "Dad..."

  Suddenly, the little girl's fat and tender face rubbed against his shoulder and neck, she closed her eyes and called him in a daze, her arms around his neck tightened.

  Lu Junhan raised his eyes: "Huh?"

  Hearing his voice and knowing that he hadn't left, the little girl finally felt at ease, lying on his shoulder and letting herself fall asleep.

  The breath she exhaled sprayed on his skin, like a feather scratched lightly, and she slept with her cheeks flushed, beautiful and lovely.

  Looking at it, Lu Junhan's calm and indifferent face softened a little at some point.

  Lu Junhan appeared in the hall with Lu Li in his arms. Many people gasped when they saw it, and there was a deep shock in their eyes, as if they couldn't believe it at all.

  This is Lu Junhan from Haicheng.

  What he is holding in his arms is... a toy?

  Wait, it's moving! It's a real child! Living child!

  Are they blind, or is this big guy convulsed?

  This was the first time they saw Lu Junhan get close to a child. Not only did they not throw the child out, but they held it in their arms!

  And this child is really bold enough to fall asleep like this, isn't he afraid of death?

  They couldn't believe their eyes!

  Someone immediately reacted and asked the servant in private, wanting to know the origin of this child.

  The housekeeper was eager for them to quickly spread the news, naturally speaking the truth.

  So, within a moment, the upper circle of Haicheng exploded, and almost everyone knew that

  Lu Junhan had a biological daughter!

  That's right, Lu Junhan, who hates children so much!

  He has a biological daughter!

  I also pamper her very much, I love her miserably!

  Even when he was socializing, he held people in his arms, and he was reluctant to let go of her at all, wishing to give her his life.

  Naturally, Lu Junhan didn't know. After a while, he was already rumored to be a ghost.

  The Lu family's banquet is still going on. As the host of the banquet, Lu Junhan still has a lot of things to do. This is also the main purpose of his banquet.

  He handed the sleeping Lu Li to the passing servant and asked her to take her upstairs to take a bath and sleep.

  "Dad..."

  As soon as she left his embrace, the little girl woke up instantly.

  She fought back her sleepiness, opened her big sleepy eyes, and said

  unhappily, "I don't want to go upstairs, they just want to be with you!"

  "Be obedient."

  The little girl said pitifully, "I just don't want it..."

  If she wasn't by her father's side, his father would be in danger, so she didn't want it!

  Lu Junhan's brows were deep, staring at her with sharp eyes, that unfathomable appearance was dangerous and terrifying.

-------------------------

Chapter 22 No drink at all 

When the servant saw this, his heart skipped a beat, and the cold sweat on his back was frightened.

  Just when the servant thought he would get angry and threw the disobedient child out, Lu Junhan withdrew his gaze and repeated in a deep voice,

  "Be obedient, go to sleep. I have work to do later, so I can't take you. "

  Little Lolita lowered her head, pouted her mouth sullenly, the corners of her eyes and brows were full of reluctance, and the little milky voice was muffled:

  "...Well, but Dad, you have to come up quickly, Lili wants to talk to her. You sleep together."

  Lu Junhan hurriedly went to work, didn't pay much attention to her words, looked down at the time on the watch, didn't raise his head, and made a perfunctory "um".

  Seeing that he agreed, the little girl was instantly happy, and then while he wasn't paying attention, she gave him a slap and kissed him on the face.

  The man was stunned, but there was no expression on his face. Little Loli was a little self-aware. After kissing, she was afraid of being beaten to death

  . It's all for you! Remember to come back soon!"

  The soft and warm touch on his cheeks seemed to still be there, and there seemed to be a little milky fragrance lingering.

  Is this what she calls good luck?

  The man stood there and looked at the back of the little girl jumping upstairs, and said,

  "...Childish."

  He never believed in luck or something.

  Even the red koi carp, which symbolizes good luck, is just an edible fish in his opinion.

  However, this little thing is more courageous than he imagined. This time she runs fast, otherwise...

  He narrowed his eyes slightly, and when he saw the figure of the little girl disappearing into the room, he turned around and was about to leave. .

  At this moment, a guest with a wine glass in his hand, who wanted to take the opportunity to chat, obviously did not expect that he would suddenly turn around.

  Without stopping for a moment, all the red wine in the wine glass was poured onto Lu Junhan's body.

  The guest's face was pale with fright, and his body was trembling: "Lu, Young Master Lu, I didn't mean to..."

  He looked flustered, took out a handkerchief, and was about to wipe it for him.

  But the next second, he was stunned.

  At such a close distance just now, Jiu Shui said that most of the wine should be sprinkled on Lu Junhan's body. Even if Lu Junhan wanted to hide, he absolutely couldn't avoid it completely.

  But now...

  Lu Junhan's body is clean, there is no trace of red wine at all, and all the wine has been poured on the ground, without touching Lu Junhan at all!

  What the hell is luck!

  It's great too!

  Can this be avoided?

  Lu Junhan was also surprised. When he saw the drink sprinkled over, he knew he couldn't avoid it, but he subconsciously frowned and flicked to the side, but he didn't avoid it deliberately.

  No drink at all now.

  I'm afraid it really can only be attributed to good luck.

  For some reason, I suddenly remembered what the little girl just said:

  "Dad, I just gave you all my luck!"

  Good luck... The

  man's eyes narrowed slightly, staring at the pool of wine on the ground inexplicably. .

  ...

  Although there are no children's clothes in the villa, because Lu Junhan personally promised to raise Lu Li, Lu Li will be the young lady of this family in the future.

  Those servants and bodyguards naturally rushed to curry favor with her.

  As soon as you put water in the bathtub, the outside is full of new clothes.

  The housekeeper thought that these clothes were too cheap and of poor quality. Some of them looked too rustic, and they didn't match the most precious little princess in the Lu family, but Lu Li couldn't bear it.

  Holding a small white nightdress with several red carps embroidered on it, she happily ran into the bathroom.

  Lu Li likes water very much.

  She had lived in the heavens for three hundred years before, spending most of her time in the water.