Chapter 111 to 120

Chapter 111 The Black Car

  "Cough, cough, cough—" The

  young man seemed to be choked hard, lowered his head slightly, coughed violently, and his already blushing cheeks became even more ashamed.

  After a while, he raised his dark and deep beautiful eyes, and said dangerously and coldly:

  "Shameless! Don't say this again."

  Little Loli tilted her head: "???"

  Pei Xiubai didn't answer any more, and Shi pursed his lips and said softly: "You saved me, I owe you once, and if you have any difficulties in the future, you can come to me."

  The bodyguard behind him handed over a business card at the right time.

  The young man lowered his long eyelashes, reached out to take it, turned his head and handed it to the little girl, his fingertips were as white as jade, glowing with a transparent light:

  "I have a phone number on it, call me if you have anything."

  "Oh..."

  Little The girl nodded ignorantly, took the business card with her little hand, and stuffed it into her small bag.

  After thinking for a while, she took out a candy that Song Qingwan had bought for her when she had just entered the zoo, imitating the tone of little Lord Pei Xiubai.

  Little Loli happily said:

  "I don't have my phone number on it, but Brother Xiubai, you can talk to Lili after you eat it." The

  bodyguards: "..."

  How do you say?

  Do you say it in a dream?

  Isn't this sugar a sleeping pill?

  The bodyguard was full of lies, saying that he really couldn't understand the world of children, but under Pei Xiubai's indifferent gaze, he silently stepped forward and put away the candy.

  Song Qingwan hurriedly came over at this time, and looked at the little girl up and down, "Li Li, are you alright?" The

  little girl blinked her big eyes: "I'm fine!"

  "It's fine, it's fine, you really scared me to death."

  Song Qingwan let out a long sigh of relief. After speaking, she couldn't hold back and pinched her little fat face fiercely!

  Little fat girl, let you be disobedient and let you run around!

  The car rushed out from the road just now, and the crowd panicked instantly. They fled, ran, and there were many people at the door. Song Qingwan didn't pay attention and lost the little girl.

  Lili is so cute, she could be taken away at any time!

  Song Qingwan was so anxious!

  After a long search, I found the little girl next to Pei Xiubai.

  "Auntie?" The little girl looked at her in confusion, "Why are you pinching me?"

  Song Qingwan opened her eyes and said nonsense, "Auntie wants to touch you when she sees you are cute."

  "But it hurts... ..." The little girl raised her little hand and rubbed her fat face.

  "The more painful it is, the more cute the pear is!" Song Qingwan smiled guiltily, "Auntie doesn't want to touch someone who is not cute!" Little Loli blinked her eyes and said "oh" in a low voice, her expression on her face. Looking happy.

  Song Qingwan breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, the little girl is easy to deceive, but such a deceptive girl can't be taken away!

  Especially...

  the delicate-looking young man next to him glanced over lightly, his dark gaze fell on Little Loli's soft and white cheeks, and she pursed her lips without saying a word.

  The knuckles of the fingertips on the knees moved slightly.

  If I knew earlier, I should have brought kk.

  Over there, there was a major car accident, and someone started calling for an ambulance.

  Song Qingwan didn't want the little girl to stay with Pei Xiubai, and was about to take the little girl away.

  However, at this moment, the accident happened again!

  Another speeding car suddenly slid off the road and hit Pei Xiubai.

  Little Loli: "..." It's

  so annoying.

  Why so many cars.

  There is only a white car in the novel, why is there another black car?

----------------------

Chapter 112 Was taken away

  Xiao Luli frowned in confusion.

  Could it be because brother Xiubai wasn't hit just now, so another car came and must kill him?

  Hmm... Brother Xiu Bai seems to be even more pitiful than his father.

  No car hit Dad.

  Yeah, why didn't a car hit Dad?

  The car was almost rushing in front of her, but Little Loli wasn't nervous at all, and she still had time to tilt her head and think about it. The fair little fat face was bulging, especially cute.

  But in Song Qingwan's eyes, she stood there stupidly, as if she was frightened.

  With the lesson from the car accident just now, many bodyguards reacted quickly, pushing Pei Xiubai to run, and all their attention was on the wheelchair.

  However, who knows, the goal is not to hit Pei Xiubai, but to Pei Xiubai!

  Because the moment the car was about to hit them, the driver slammed the steering wheel to death, and the body quickly turned 180 degrees.

  The car door swung open in front of Pei Xiubai, and a pair of dark and rough hands suddenly stretched out from inside, and the next second, directly pulled Pei Xiubai in the wheelchair into the car.

  All the movements are done smoothly and unbelievably fast.

  Apparently it's not the first time they've done this!

  "Brother Xiubai! Wait for me!"

  Little Loli was the first to react. Seeing that her brother was taken away by a car, her little short legs ran fast, like a slippery fish before the door was closed. , and slipped into the car.

  "Li Li!"

  Song Qingwan's eyes widened, she did not expect that she would suddenly jump into the car, her pupils shrank tightly, and she wanted to chase, but the car had already sped away.

  Several well-trained bodyguards directly pulled out their guns, trying to blow the tires of the car, forcing the car to stop.

  But before he could do it, Song Qingwan sternly stopped him:

  "What kind of shots were fired, they are all in the car! Do you want them to die?"

  "..."

  Song Qingwan said irritably and coldly, "They are still stunned. What are you doing, don't hurry up and catch up!"

  Hearing that, the bodyguard put away the gun, quickly got into the car, and chased in the direction of the black car.

  Song Qingwan looked anxious, took out her mobile phone and was about to call Lu Junhan, her cold eyebrows showed extreme panic and irritability.

  Especially want to kill!

  Before taking a few steps, he just bumped into Lu Junhan and the old man who were coming.

  The old man's face was beaming with joy, as if something great had happened to him!

  I saw that his old big hand was holding a small fish that was not as long as a finger. If you didn't look carefully, you couldn't see the fish in his hand at all.

  But this does not prevent the old man from wanting to show off when he sees acquaintances.

  He carried the little fish, and laughed at Song Qingwan with a bright red face:

  "Look, I caught a fish! I just said, I can fish without that girl..."

  "Where's Lili!" Song Qingwan But he didn't have the heart to talk to him, so he pulled Lu Junhan directly, and hurriedly shouted, "Where did your people take Lili?"

  Lu Junhan knew that something was wrong when he saw it, he frowned slightly, his brows became cold, and he was completely lost. With a cold look, "Who is it? What happened?"

  "...Not yours?" Song Qingwan's eyes widened, she took a step back, almost lost her footing, and murmured with a pale face, "Then, who sent them? No, what about Lili and Lili, Lili is still in the car..."

  Lu Junhan frowned tightly, and the bodyguard who followed Song Qingwan saw his face gloomy. He quickly told what happened just now. Before Lu Junhan could speak, the old man widened his eyes angrily and said angrily:

  "What! That girl was taken away?"

  "How did you do things!" The old man was angry, turning his head and drenching the blood of the bodyguards, "I can't even look at a three-year-old child! What's the use of me asking you guys!"