Quickie in the van

⚠️TW: Degradation

I wait for Sinister, watching him get inside his vanity van. He is a famous actor at the age of 39. He is shooting a movie and I happen to visit him cause we haven't slept together in a while.

I am sure he misses me just as much. At least the flowers he sent suggested that he did.

He gets in the van and closes the door.
I go up to the van and knock on the door. He opens it after a while and I just stare at him.

He's not wearing a shirt and his pants are hanging dangerously low below his waist, showing off his delicious v-line.

"Hi", I manage to get out, hating that my voice was so weak.

A small smile marks his lips and he drags his eyes down my body, following every curve of my body, that my tight black mini dress is covering.

"Hey" he says. "What are you doing here."

"I missed you. So I came here to see what you were doing" I say.

"Well, come on in. I just got a break between scenes" He says, moving out of the way to let me in.

I get up the small stairs, my heels clicking on the metal.

His eyes never leave mine, his smile turned into a smirk.

I look around the van and it's spacious, it has its own bed, a small coffee table, a sofa, dressing tables and a small kitchen with a TV.

Sinister comes up behind me and I feel his breath on my neck.
"Did you miss me or did you miss the way I fuck you?" He whispers, his lips tingling my ear, making me shiver.

Sin could always make me wet in an instant. "Wow you were already horny?" I tease turning my face toward him.

He laughs, his fingertips going up and down on my arm. "Well, I was planning on watching porn so yes, I was horny. I haven't had sex in weeks, Amelia" He says while looking at me all over, his fingers still moving.

"Why were you watching porn when you have me? You could always face time me, Sin. You know phone sex is a huge turn on for me. " I turn around facing him.

"Oh yeah?" He smirks, looping his arms around my waist and grabbing my ass, pulling me closer.

"Yeah" I almost moan. "Well, do you have time right now? I really need you" I whisper, rubbing my lips on his, scratching my nails down his abs and reaching his abdomen, touching his v-line.

He sucks in a breath and kisses me, making me relax and forget everything.

My hand goes to his hair and I pull at the roots. He groans in my mouth and picks me up, his hands going under my dress and grabbing my ass, squeezing them, making me whimper.

He takes me to the bed never breaking the kiss and sets me down, on my back. He quickly takes off my heels and leans on me, bringing the strap of my dress down and then pulling if off of my body aggressively. I sit up and look at him while he's standing in front of me. He looks at my submissive form and kisses me hard this time. We lean on the bed together and he pulls the straps of my bra down along with the cups, freeing my tits.

He keeps kissing me aggressively, biting my lip and pulling it. His hands go to my erect nipples. He twists and pulls at them, making me moan in his mouth. I pull at his hair, wanting more. "Please, Sin"

He hums and picks me up, setting me on the counter. He looks me in the eyes and quickly discards his pants and boxers freeing his hard and angry erection which moves with every step he takes.

I salivate at the sight of it. I wish I could take him in my mouth. He comes closer and pulls my hair, making me look at him. " You want to suck me off, don't you?" He says while taking my panties off with his other hand.

"I really do, Sin. Only if you allow me to" I say hoping he'll be pleased.

His grip on my hair loosens and he kisses my neck and goes down to my chest, reaching my nipples. He licks one and takes the other in his hand, pulling it. He sucks at my nipples, nipping them.

"Right now I just wanna fuck you, Amelia" he says, making me smile.

"Then fuck me, Sin." I say.

His hand moves lower down my stomach and reaches my clit, circling it. I bite my lip and look at him, begging him silently to give me what I want.

He comes closer, our lips touching, his fingers never once stopping. "You want my cock, Am?" He says in my mouth. "Ask for it again."

"Please, sin. Please fuck me" I plead with him.

He stops his movements and suddenly pulls my legs apart coming in between them. He looks at me and strokes himself and then he rubs his cock between my wet folds. He teases my entrance and slips inside in one thrust. Both of us moaning at the familiar feeling.

He grips my thigh and waist and starts moving, making the van move.
I wrap my legs around his waist and he puts his face in the crock of my neck, groaning in my ear, making me clench and tight around him.
He starts going faster, holding onto my hips.

"Harder" I moan out, scratching my nails along his back.
He listens and goes in harder just like I wanted him to.

He also goes deep and hits a spot inside me and I moan loudly.
"Right there?" He whispers, putting a hand over my mouth.

I nod my head and he goes deep again, hitting the spot again and again, the screams muffled by his hand. His other hand goes in between my legs and he circles my clit. I am on edge and I tighten around him. He knows I am on the verge of coming. He pulls my hair and makes me look at him. "Come on my fucking dick, Am. Come all over it" he says and kisses me.

I cum just as he kisses me, all my senses heightened. I scream into his mouth and he fucks me through the orgasm.
He suddenly picks me up and turns me around towards the mirror. He lifts one of my legs and puts it on the counter and makes me leans in. " we still have time" he whispers.

He spreads my cheeks and enters me again, making me moan and whimper cause I am still sensitive from the orgasm before.

He fucks me fast and hard and I lose control, making it hard for me to stand upright. He holds me up by putting his hand around my waist. I put one hand on the mirror to stabilise myself.
He keeps fucking me from behind, watching his dick go in and out. He pounds into me like an animal and he knows how rough I like it. He pulls my hair and I rest my head on his shoulder.

He's on the verge and so am I. "Look in the mirror, Amelia. I want you to look how you come when I am inside you. Look at the slut that's begging for my dick" he rasps in my ear still pulling my hair and making me moan triggering my orgasm.

"Fuck" he says and comes in me. His hot cum, string after string hits me on my back and on my pussy.

He's still inside me and I lay on his chest, heaving and tired. He moves a little and pulls out, kissing my forehead.

We stay like this for a while and he picks me up and lays me down, taking out tissues and wiping me.

There's a knock on the door "Sir, we need you ready"

He sighs and looks at me. "I'll be there in 15 minutes" he shouts to the man outside.

He kisses my forehead again, "Have dinner with me, please. At my place" he says.

I look at him and smile. "I'd like that, Sin"