The massage

TW⚠️: Degradation

I was lying on the sofa watching the race on tv, fully immersed in the drivers and the cars.

In the corner of my eye, I see Mike standing in the entrance watching the race too. He knows how much I love racing. And he also knows how pumped up I am.

When I look back at him, I see him looking at me with a mischievous grin on his face like he's got something planned.
He comes up behind me, behind the sofa and starts rubbing my shoulders.

"You must be anxious, babe." He says still massaging my shoulders and rolling them.

"Yeah, I am. I think Charles really deserves to win." He listens to my rants and just hums. Still rubbing me and moving to my arms.

"I'll be right back." He says, leaving me.
I don't hear him come back, but I feel him as he sits beside me.
"Come here, babe. Lay on the sofa."
I see a bottle of baby oil in his hands and instantly know what's going to happen. And I let it.

He sits near my feet and I lay on the sofa facing the tv, making him want to work hard for it.
He starts by messaging my feet, rolling my ankles and putting pressure on my lower feet.

He slowly gets on his knees and kneels towards me. He lifts my shirt "Let's get you out of this." He pulls it over my head and throws it on the floor. By now the race is along gone.
He eyes me up and down almost burning my skin, making a shiver run down my spine.

He gets on top of me with his knees beside my hips. He looks me in the eye and removes my bra quickly, the rapid movements making me groan and clench my thighs.
He circles my breast with the tip of his finger, making goosebumps arise but he holds back and stops.

"I think I only like you with your thong on." He moves down a little and removes my shorts revealing my grey thong.
He flips me over and tells me to watch the race as he starts to massage, still sitting on me, on the back of my knees.
I could hear the oil bottle pop open and the liquid squirt on his hand. He drops some on my back making me flinch.

I hear him laugh, almost a rumble in his chest. He starts to message my back, going in slow circles on my upper back and moving downwards. He's now at the top of my panty line, on my lower back massaging deliciously slowly knowing that I can't concentrate on anything else.
He doesn't go down but moves upwards and starts to massage on the sides of my body. He moves to the side of breasts and trickles around them, rubbing the sides with the pad of his fingers.

He removes his hands and takes more oil, pouring it on my thighs. He starts to massage again on the back of my thighs and goes down then again back up, not touching my ass.

Frustrated, I whimper and push my ass in the air asking him touch me and stop this torture.

He laughs again, " I know babe. I know how bad you want it. You gotta be patient, hmm?" He moves down to my ear and whispers, "Can you be a good little girl and wait patiently for daddy's hands to be on your needy little body hmm?"

I clench my thighs, arching my back and nodding. "Yes, daddy." It came out as a sigh almost inaudible. He hums and pats my head and gets back to my lower legs.
He now moves above my thighs, his hands on the base of my ass, rubbing the outline. He rubs his hands from the side to the lower back and again down without touching the mass on my ass. He does the teasing motion again, and now moves to my ass, pushing it kneading it rubbing it. He keeps squeezing making my ass red.

He starts to moves my thong aside and rubs the oil there, covering my entire ass. His fingers move inside my cheeks massaging the crack and spreading my ass open. I moan at the feeling his big hands give me. He goes further and touches my folds, letting him know how wet I was. The sound of it made me embarrassed.

He massages my folds too, running his fingers up and down.
He groans " Gosh look at how wet you are. All of this for me hmm? I bet you were wet since the moment I touched you."

I whimper feeling so good, not understand what he's saying.
He now flips me over on my back. My back and ass slippery on the sofa. He straddles my lap sitting on my thighs again.
He takes more oil and pours it on my stomach and chest. He starts to massage my stomach, taking in my body inch by inch.
He moves up circling the outline of my breasts and going up to my neck and coming back down again not touching my nipples. He goes up and down again on the sides of my breast and I get impatient arching my back.

He slaps my tits making me moan, "you are so needy, aren't u slut? Hmm?"
I moan and keep arching my back "please daddy. I need you I need your hands."

He finally moves his hands on top of my breasts and massages up and down on them rubbing my nipples in the process. My nipples were so stiff they started to hurt like the skin was coming off. He applies pressure while rubbing making me moan.

He moves down and removes my thong throwing it on the floor somewhere. I am completely covered in baby oil and I like how exposed I am. He starts to remove his clothes "look at how wet you are, babe. You are gonna slide on my dick so nicely gosh I can't wait"

He moves between my legs and settles there. I wrap my arms and legs around him, getting the oil on his body too. He starts by rubbing his dick on my folds, wetting the tip. He circles my clit with the head of his cock, his head now muzzled in my neck. "I wanna fuck you so bad. I wanna fuck you till you can't walk can't talk."

I jerk my hips telling him to get on with it. "Please fuck me mike please"

He stops to rub and places the head of his cock on my entrance and slowly moves in, thrusting in me and going in with ease. Both us moan holding tighter onto each other. He starts to thrust inside me almost pounding me into the sofa. I clench around his dick feeling his nerves and his throbbing cock inside me. He groans in my ear and I scratch his back loving how full I was.

I was moaning loudly, both of our bodies slipping against each other.
But he doesn't stop and keeps thrusting in me, marking my walls making me remember him. He groan in my ear "You like being such a cocksleeve for me huh? You like it when I cum in you? You like it when my cum is dripping out of you?"

I hide my face in my shoulder listening to his dirty talk, knowing he's right. He laughs and brings my face to his putting his forehead on mine and grasping my neck with his hand.

He increases his speed going in deeper and harder.
His forehead rests on mine, both of our mouths open on each others, our breaths mixing while he chokes me.
" I am about to cum Mike" I manage to get out.
He removes his hand from my neck and takes my hands and holds it above my head.
"Yeah baby cum for me. Milk this dick. I want every drop of you on me. Come on."

I moan loudly and come, my entire body almost shaking and writhing around. He still continues to move inside me reaching for his orgasm.
"I going to cum babe. I going to cum inside you and mark you with my seed"
He groans and pounds into me for a few more thrusts and then slows down falling on top me and feel him leaking out.

He kisses me and brings me on top of him.

"Who's winning babe?" He asks after a while laughing in my face knowing I have no idea what's happening in the race.

__________________________
I think I said massage too many times 🥹🙄