The beach rendezvous

I don't know where I will go with this but I hope it comes along in the end.

———————————————————

I packed my bags for the company beach trip, wearing my white bikini under my blue dress and slipping on my flip flops to leave my apartment.

I work as a secretary for the ceo and I have to be there to get the work done and help my boss in any way possible. Giovanni, my boss, is a 35 year old businessman who makes me drool every time I see him in the office.  He's powerful, confident and surely knows his way around women.
There are late nights where he has to work in his office and I have to stay, being his secretary.
We may have sensed some sexual tension between us and fooled around in his office late at night, even when he didn't have any work.
We haven't had sex yet but I want him so bad.

He called me today morning and told me to wear a bikini to the beach. I gladly agreed and wore the one that left little to the imagination.

I drove to Giovanni's private beach and parked my car. I was lead to the beach by a boat and I could see some men and women from the company and some others that I didn't know.
I got off the boat and I saw Giovanni looking at me. I blushed under his heated gaze and went up to him to greet him.

"Good afternoon, sir" I said and greeted the others as well.
I looked at Gio, he was wearing a blue swimming shorts and a white linen shirt. You could see his tattoos on his sleeve and you could easily make out his lean and fit looking body. His features looked sharp as always but today he had a sinister look on.

He looked at me for a while and said "good afternoon, Cecilia."
The way my name rolled off his tongue made me shiver and I wanted him between my legs. Any word from him would make me horny.

"I see that you wore a bikini. A white one at that. It makes you look innocent but you and I both know that you aren't even close" He said while dragging his eyes down my body.

I looked around wondering if anyone was looking or hearing our conversation. "Someone can hear us, Gio" I said still looking around.

"Fine then. Come with me." He tilts his head to something behind him.
Another manager comes up to us asking Gio about the meeting.
Gio says that he may post pone the meeting as it's time that the employees let loose and relax.

The manager leaves and Gio guides me to someplace far away from everyone, where no one can see us.
The place is shadowed well and I keep my bag down and turn around to see him standing right behind me.

"You smell so good, Lia." He whispers, tucking a lock of my hair behind my ear.

"Gio...what are you doing?" I whisper back unsure of what to do as someone might walk in here.

"Relax, sweetheart. No one's gonna come here. It's just us."

His hands move to my hips and he squeezes, pulling me closer. I put my hands on his hard chest for some balance and feel his minty breath on my lips.
He looks at my lips and then in my eyes, as if asking for permission for whatever is going to happen.

I lean forward and our lips meet in a peck but it turns into a hard kiss.
Neither of us giving each other time to breathe. His lips felt so soft and tasted sweet with a hint of whiskey. His hands roam my body and they lift my dress to my hips and caress my ass. My hands go to his hair and pull and scratch at his scalp.

He groans against my mouth and pulls away, both of us catching our breaths.
He tugs at my dress and removes it, sucking in a sharp breath looking at my bikini.
"That doesn't cover anything, love. Only your nipples are covered which are so fucking hard for me that they might just tear the cloth."