VOID

Harper Hart was always the most lively person in the room

     Harper Hart was always the most lively person in the room. Her beaming smile and soft laugh could send a smile to anyone's face. She was known to be brave, and daring in the eyes of whoever got on her bad side. It was rare that someone did.

     Nancy Wheeler would be the first to notice if anything was wrong with the girl. She always had a good eye for those kinds of things, especially when it came to Harper.

     When things go undoubtedly wrong in the town of Hawkins, again, Nancy is the first to notice Harper's change of attitude. She's the first to notice her sudden coldness, and lack of humanity.

     Harper's eyes seemed to be void of any emotion — they lacked kindness and warmth, and were instead replaced with an icy darkness.

     Nancy battles with the decision to save her closest friend, or save her town. It sounded selfish, she knew that, but what was she supposed to do if she didn't have Harper?

started 11/05/22
completed TBD

     DISCLAIMER !

     I did create this storyline, however, all characters, settings and original ideas/rights go to Netflix. I also own my character, Harper Hart.

     None of the gifs I use belong to me, unless stated otherwise.

     WARNINGS !

     Language, kidnapping, violence, blood, weapons.

—————
lizzie speaks...

     heavily inspired by void stiles.