03!

chris laughed as amber hoisted herself through his window and fell straight onto his floor. she rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him which caused him to laugh harder.

"shhh, you'll wake up your parents!" amber whispered and he just grinned at her "my parents know you're here amber." he informed her and she frowned at him.

"well then why did i just come through the window?" she asked, crossing her arms as she gave him a stern look "because it wouldn't be us hanging out in my room without you climbing in or out of my window." he pointed out and she laughed.

at first amber started climbing in through the window because she thought it was funny, plus back then she actually wasn't allowed in his room past midnight.

even when that rule was forgotten about by the triplets parents she still climbed through the window, mainly because she liked their routine and it'd feel weird to walk through the front door at this hour.

"so what cartoon are we watching tonight?" chris asked and amber grinned, chris rarely let her pick what movie they watched and when he did they always argued about it but he always ended up loving the movie anyways.

"we could watch sing 2?" she suggested and chris dramatically rolled his eyes "singing animals amber?" he laughed and she scoffed "you can't even say that chris, you watched the first one and loved it." she snapped and he sighed.

"fine, fine. put it on." he handed her his tv remote and she grinned, blowing him a kiss and he caught it, bringing it back to his chest. it was something they always did, but for some reason this time it made amber nervous.

she started to search up the movie, not noticing the way chris was staring at her, or the fact that he was staring at her at all.

she turned to look back at him to find him already looking at her with his brows furrowed "why you starin at me?" she asked, frowning slightly at him.

he didn't respond so she squinted at him suspiciously "am i that sexy?" she joked and he cracked a small smile "something like that." he nodded and she just nervously smiled at him.

turning her attention back to the tv, she turned on the movie and scooted back in his bed so her back was against the headboard.

chris had laid down instead and after a few moments he sighed loudly. amber ignored him, her attention fully on the movie and not on anything around her. he sighed again and amber glanced at him then back at the tv. he sighed again and amber rolled her eyes, giving her full attention to him.

"what's wrong chris?" she asked and he held his arms out for her to lay with him. she blushed and hurriedly laid next to him, resting her head on his chest and praying he didn't see how her cheeks turned red.

amberisntheard

liked by fakeblonde34 and 173 othersamberisntheard purrr view all 99 comments

amberisntheard purrr
view all 99 comments

user54 UMMM HELLO??? DO NOT CASYALLY DROP THIS ON US???

fakeblonde34 when was this?
christler489 last night
fakeblonde34 invite where? 😢

user64 that girl in ur comments is a pick me

mattybrapstwin this is considered stalking amber

destinyschild444 UM HELLO???? WHATS THIS??

arianastan300 WHATSHAHDHSJSJSH

user88 are y'all dating?
amberisntheard no bae i'm still urs 😘

maddog57 HELLO??? AMBER???

amberjames

liked by evelynthomas and 37,932 othersamberjames mweepview all 149 comments

amberjames mweep
view all 149 comments

evelynthomas cutie

user51 is it just me or do evelyn and amber not seem like good friends anymore
user12 no it's not just u i see it too

dessysmith MY WIFE
amberjames come kiss 😘😘

christophersturniolo what if i want you to be MY wife 🤨
amberjames get in line buddy
madifilipowicz LITERALLY!!

madifilipowicz i can't decide if i wanna be u or be with u

user93 I. LOVE. AMBER. JAMES.
amberjames real!!

nicolassturniolo i love being ur best friend

alahna111 that's my wife guys!
amberjames real!!!

user64 why does amber say real so much 😭

user22 u r my fav.

chris and amber just took one step forward 🫶🏽

watch them take 3 steps back 😍😍😍