04!

IMESSAGE!

evelyn
heyy amber
i have a question?

wifey
hey
whats up

evelyn
do yk if chris likes anyone?
ik u two are close so i figured if he did he'd tell u?

wifey
um no he hasn't said anything
why

evelyn
well i kinda like him..
idk the past few months me and him have gotten soo close and i just feel like we're meant to be or smth yk?

wifey
oh!
idk u would have to ask matt or nick

evelyn
do u think he likes me?

wifey
idk ?
he could

evelyn
um okay.
thanks ig amber

amber
mhm

IMESSAGE!

amber alert
dessy? wyd rn

dessy
um nothing rn why whats up

amber alert
can i come over?
i'm sovbing

dessy
omg yea ofc whats wrong???

amber alert
i'll tell u when i get there

dessy
okay my door is unlocked

destiny stroked amber's hair as she cried. destiny was sat on her bed with ambers head in her lap while sing 2 played in the background. destiny turned it on because she knew how much amber loved it.

"i don't know why i'm crying dessy." amber complained and destiny laughed softly "me neither, this is the first you've spoke since you got here." destiny reminded her and amber sighed.

"evelyn told me she likes chris." amber blurted out and destiny paused. she knew for a fact that this was one of the worst possible case scenarios, because evelyn wasn't the type of person to shy away from a crush. evelyn was the type of girl to confess as soon as she knew her feelings.

the whole situation felt confusing to destiny though, because evelyn had come to alahna a few hours earlier to ask if amber liked chris, and when alahna told her that she genuinely thinks amber likes chris she decided to tell amber that she likes him too?

to destiny it seemed like evelyn just wanted to make amber upset, but she didn't have any proof so she didn't want to upset amber further with something she was only theorizing about.

"maybe it's time to tell chris how you feel ambs." destiny suggested and amber sighed and sat up, leaning her head up against destiny's headboard.

"i can't just do that.. do you know how much it'd ruin our friendship?" amber sighed and destiny gave her a look "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

amber rolled her eyes and gave destiny a look "that is literally so corny." she complained and destiny threw a pillow at her head.

"i'm just saying.. you have a chance to stop chris and evelyn from happening. i think you should take it." destiny told her honestly and amber sighed.

did she really want to jeopardize everything just because seeing him with someone else would make her heart hurt?

fakeblonde34

liked by christler489 and 345 othersfakeblonde34 just ranted to my dog abt my crushview all 78 comments

fakeblonde34 just ranted to my dog abt my crush
view all 78 comments

user45 crush???

user11 uhh who u crushin on?

arianastan300 crush?? and didnt tell me?
fakeblonde34 isnt it so obviousss

user66 wait... she has a crush on chris y'all

christler489 your dog cute af
fakeblonde34 what abt me 🤨
christler489 ur okay

user79 the ur okay took me out 😭

destinyschild444 doggooo

mattybrapstwin can i have your dog
fakeblonde34 no