SIX~ ACCA INITIATION

About a week later from auditions and i found out i got in, instead of getting formally told by message email or even a letter. best option was to kidnap me.

I am stood in a random building, i'm hoping it is on campus. As well as this i have a a red velvet bag on my head which could be worse as it's slightly breathable and a bit sheer. Lights shine through but i'm guessing it's dim lighting.

I wait patiently for my bag to be ripped off my head in pure relentlessness off what's going to happen. Before i can think further into it someone begins to speak.
"the sopranos: jessica, Mary elise and Lilly." from where i'm stood i can faintly hear material being moved i hope that means this bag is coming off soon i have an itch on my nose.

"the mezzos: Cynthia rose, Stacy, Abbi and Kori." actually not mad with the position i've been given .

"finally our Altos: Fat amy, denise, Ashley and Beca."
i look around to see girls with their hair all static, i don't want to imagine what mine is like so i slightly adjust it, in hopes it sorts out my presence slightly. I recognise them all slightly from auditions but other than that haven't talked to pretty much any of them in my life except for Beca who i give a warm smile too .

I look around and notice the set up like a seance ritual with hundreds of candles and a table with some kind of goblet on. I swear if we are getting sacrificed i am not going down easily.

the girl i have found out to be named Aubrey who is the blond brings me out of my thoughts to talk.
"As your music director and possessor of the pitch pipe, I'd like to welcome you to the Bellas' initiation night. We shall begin by drinking the blood of the sisters that came before you."

I can't help but think the woman is insane as she passes on the goblet to Chloe who them walks up to Beca as if she would do it with no second thought.
"dude no"
yeah i'd have the same reaction. But chloe whispers it's " Boones farm" before handing it over to which Beca takes the smallest sip. It everntually gets brought down the line to which i take the smallest sip despite knowing it's not actually old Bella blood. It just doesn't sit right with me so i pass it on.

"now if you would all place your scarf in your right hand" they demonstrate so we all copy with the scarfs they had handed out moments ago.

"i, sing your name"
we all do so in a very much inharmonious way as all our voices clash as we go at different pitches and notes. I can't help but cringe at the obvious work our groups going to need.

"Promise to fulfill the duties and responsibilities of a Bella woman." we all repeat as we get the gist of what's going on, this must be an oath they all stick too.

"And I solemnly promise never to have sexual relations with a Treblemaker or may my vocal chords be ripped out by wolves."
i can't help but scoff at this absurd rule but repeat anyways as i can't be bothered to get into it with Aubrey.

She looks around and states that we are all Bella's now and in doing so turns on the lights. Everyone starts squeeling in delight while i become normalised with the change in lighting which is in my eye. Despite this i can't help but smile to myself clutching the scarf in happiness that i actually got in.

I turn to my right to converse with a few of the girls and join in with their happiness of the situation as they all seem rather excited." you know i'm not suprised im here i'm just so excited to be part of this!"
stacy states and i can't help but laugh and agree. The girls seem peculiar but that doesn't have to be a bad thing.

* * * *

We all end up piling out of the building and making it to the outside seated auditorium area for a party called acca initiation night. As we walk up i am slightly excited as i haven't been to a party yet. Well i haven't been invited to one but that's not the point.