♤Red Room♤

09....

             Evie....

I watch as his tall figure comes out of the pool, his shorts clinging to his body and revealing his long shaft. Fuck. Heat pooled at my panties as I felt my inner thighs clench.

I sip my wine and keep my eyes fixed on his tan skin and perfectly sculpture abs. He looks up and meet my gaze, my heart clench. I look away, trying not to show him how affected I am at his gaze. I turn around and sit back on my chair, continuing my work. A lot needs to be done but my mind just keeps wondering to him. I have already spent a week with him out of the thirty days without doing what I wanted with him. I hear a knock on my door and the knob clicks, I raise my eyes and look up to see him.

He is now in a grey sweatpants, his chest bare. What is with girls and seeing guys in grey sweatpants? He smirks and suddenly closes my laptop forcing me to frown at him.

"You've been working all day. Take a rest." He says in an authoritative tone and I cross my arms in front of my chest, wondering who owns who.

"I don't need your advice. I'll call you when I need you. Get out of my office and close the door." I respond harshly and try to continue my work. He chuckles lightly and walk towards me.

My inner hoe starting to bang on the closed door. I need him in me so badly it hurts. He lifts my chin and look straight into my eyes with intensity. His eyes screams lust and I can't help but drown in it.

"I hate disobedience. "His throat vibrates with his words and I should have been angry but I gulped in anticipation. Suddenly, I am on his shoulders, creaming my panties at the thought of what he would do to me. He takes me to his room and throws me aggressively on the bed, I could feel my pussy drip at his dominance.

Every woman likes a dominant man who can make her cum all over his dick. I lick my bottom lip in urgency and impatience as he pulls my legs down and open them so wide I wince.

"Never speak to me in that tone again." He looks at me, dead in the eye and it scares me but I give an unwavering look. He smirks.

"Or what?" I don't know if he was angry at my words or my smirk because he immediately pulled my lace panties over my hips and pushed two fingers into my already wet pussy. I gasp and started grinding my pussy against his fingers. I feel so overwhelmed when he aggressively keeps pumping his fingers in and out of me with a lightning speed. My eyes roll back at the feeling as I try to control the moan that escape my lips.

"Shit.. fuck. Right there." I barely say as I gasp, trying to form coherent sentences. He looks at me with a clenched jaw and a smirk. I lose it, as the speed increases and another finger manoeuvre its way into my dripping cunt. I moan out his name so loudly, I think George should have heard it.

"Please I want to cum...Please" the last please coming out as a whisper. Tears sprung out of my eyes as I couldn't take the immense pleasure that was building up inside of me. I wanted to explode around his fingers.

"Not yet princess. You can't cum until I tell you to." The tone of finality should have scared me, but instead it made me wetter.

Fucking. shit. fuckkkkk. my. bullshit. cunt.

I curse in my head as his free hands made it's way to my hard standing nipples. Gently rubbing it.

His speed decreased as he gently hit my toe curling spot.

"Cum for me baby." With that, my inner muscles clenched around his fingers as warm slippery juice came out. My whole body shook at the high level of orgasm. I closed my eyes, my mind frenzy.

He smirks and licks his fingers. Fuck.

I raise my head as my elbows are on the bed, with my legs still open. He tilts his head and looks at my throbbing pussy and licks his bottom lip.

"Don't disobey me again princess." He utters in a hoarse tone and I shudder beneath him as I see how hard his shaft has become. His towering height overpowering my small frame.

*********

Bertha serves dinner and I dig in as my appetite has suddenly increased. I take a bite of my grilled chicken and look up from my food to see him looking at me.

"What?" I ask with my mouth full and he shakes his head. In that moment I realise that we haven't had any meaningful conversation since he came. I clear my throat and stare at him.

"so... where are you from?" I question, trying to make small talk but he simply shrugs.

"It is part of my past." He stuffs pasta in his mouth and gulps down a glass of water. I frown but say nothing.

"You have a family?" I continue, trying to get to know him but he suddenly places the fork on the plate, raising an eye brow.

"Is this some sort of interview?" He angrily inquire and I shrug.

"I just wanted to know." I huff and he gives a low chuckle.

"Don't." He adds and continue his meal. I nod slowly and sip my wine.

"I want to show you something." I utter after our dinner and he nods. Ever since I can remember, I have been a sex addict, maybe not the bad kind but I love to have sex. I remember when I lost my virginity to my high school love against my father's will. That day was one of the best days of my life and I could still remember clearly how special he made me feel. But everything went downhill when dad found out. He disappeared with his entire family after a week.

My dad is the reason my life fell apart but let's leave that story for later.

I take his hands and drag with me to my surprise. I had been preparing since he came because I wanted us to enjoy every part of each other.

"A red room?" He asks with a smirk and I nod.

"can you handle it?" His question sends waves of pleasure through me. My inner hoe smiles. I nod and he walks in further to check the place out. He touches the pole of the bed gently and turns to stare at me with a smirk.

"As you wish." He says lowly and it sends shivers down my spine.

Two minutes into checking out the whole place he picks up the handcuffs and walks slowly towards me. I should have been scared when I saw the look of darkness in his eyes but I stood there unfazed, anticipating what would happen to my pussy. He is just an inch away from me, and his cologne wafts through my nostrils making my body relax. His touch is gentle, as if he is trying to get my approval. In a matter of seconds, my hands are in a handcuff and I've been thrown on his shoulder. He places me gently on the bed and hovers over while close my eyes. He stops right below my lower and chuckles, making it tickle a little.

"I want you ready by 10pm. Don't be late." He leaves me in the handcuffs already wet.

I know that you guys have been waiting for an update so here it is