One caged bird

I am continuing. Endless, foreigner's ruling on countries make many changes in the style of the country, in the style of the people. But in me it make me to write this dairy of freedom this freedom is not from my prides of British occupy, we are still tasting the pure rice from our slaves. The freedom is from my heart's belief. My heart is the thing which has only one face with nose, eyes, etc. which helps to connect with me. I always like to see my heart, in-front of me but all these silly gods including the one, my mother told to me when I was young, she told like this "my son don't play harshly you are a golden one, and you are a gifted child my powerful god helps to give birth to you". I didn't understand at that time, why my father look my mother angrily after telling this. My father absolutely failed to be the only person who was loved by mother although he is the only one who cares her very well. all gods prevent me to see my heart. I know he is loyal to all the living things that any one of these things can't see it's heart, but I ....
The new-year of 1935 came to an end, finally we ended it with some light full crackers before some prisoners of aged under 18, with a great shout of "new life was born" in-front of them. Some of my friends asked me to give them some food but our food is too big, so we can't insert it between the iron rods, to give it to them like inserting in our mouth, but all of them have sharp knives which can cut a thick rope with a small force. But I refused to give the food to them.
After the great celebration of new year, the sun raised at the next day, marvelously I got up very early than other days and I already selected my room to see the sun clearly through my window, so It seems to be clearly and beautifully upon these slaves' village. Finally the sun started to make my eyes tickling so I closed the window then returned to supervise my prides. They did their work very well, I came to worship the particular god, that my mother loved. Nearly 2 hours later, there is a smell, which make me stop that prayer. It makes me anger, I shouted to the person who dump the excess food of yesterday, He brings him towards the area where the spoiled foods collected and he did that normally so I doesn't find why....
This new year brings many refreshed rules from my head. These rules seems to be perfect, so I planned to implement this, from today. My soldiers amazed in first, but they must hear my words as I am the leader of them. So the soldiers start this, by locking the prisoners of under aged, as they often releases three times a day in the past, now they can be released once a week, but their food table isn't changed as they can only taste their dinner. This is the work that the government of Brutish gave me. Now it's over and I came back to the place where I lost my real me, I took off my uniform, and came near at the window and enjoyed the evening sun, This time this sun's rays makes me hurt more than the morning sun, the sun doesn't changed but......
I don't know the answer as my mind can't think about in between this bad smell it is still increasing, i just closed the window and being sleep, doesn't goes for dinner party.
2 days after the new year, I got-up very late than yesterday as I doesn't eat yesterday, then go to a cold bath, turn on my false pretense, and go to the prayer, to make this day better, but within one hour I can't concentrate the prayer that smell increased very well. I absolutely forgot to turn off the candle of calm, which calmly illuminates that room with a cold breeze shaking the window curtains beautifully in the room. Again I returned to inquire the reason for that, at the dumping area, I saw an apple dipped in curry, I am the only one who loves that, I I..... agreed my self that I am the reason for my inconvenience as today's smell, which I hate, my worker knows that but he can't do anything...
Slowly closed my nose, to escape from my punishment, after a few yards from the punishment giving area, when I opened my nose, I felt that my chief of different is cooking differently for me, my hunger filled brain received the different smell first, then it received a different light which seems to be travels slower than sound from my mind. That light, I firstly thought that he burns a whole tree for cook, then I clarified that there is a room is being destroyed by fire. The room, oh! I absolutely amazed at that time, I can see what's held inside by the room window, every one only ran to turn-off the fire, but as they only ran the room was fully destroyed, The next day, which is the day of releasing the under aged prisons, I need to visit my god room unlikely, all things were burned out, there is nothing like my life except a shoe, which is believed, that it helps to connect with the god, who wore the shoe before, the room seems to be very dark, The cold breeze still flows continuously, remaining that it and the candle of calm are the main for this, since now I don't have a room to worship the god, before going to think about it my peon brings me to the jail life of this uniform. So I did that involuntarily, the evening comes very fast, than I except, just took off my uniform, get out of jail and go to bed