5

"Hey" Yelena leant against her door frame and eyed up Kate. "Hi" Kate replied feeling quite shy. She followed Yelena inside and looked around. Most of the lights were off and only a few lit candles were placed around. Yelena's place was very modern and sleek.

"Would you like a drink?" Yelena lead her toward the kitchen. She turned to Kate and looked her over once more. The intensity of her gaze made Kate forget that she even asked her a question. "This is cute," tugging on her shirt. Yelena was still dressed in her work attire, grey trousers and and a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up past her elbows.

"Thanks" she said quietly, the closeness making her nervous as she tried to stay calm, but Yelena exuded this energy that just screamed sex. "See something you like?" She questioned, placing two fingers under Kate's chin and tilting her head up slightly to look into her eyes. The brunette felt herself get weak in the knees just from that little touch and her breath hitched in her throat as lustful, green eyes stared into her own.

"Try this," Yelena tilted her glass to Kate's lips. "Its nice" she commented as she licked her lips, knowing that intrigued eyes were watching every movement. "Its French" Kate didn't know what to say so she just gave a small nod. Yelena smiled leaning back on the counter behind her.

"How was your day?" Yelena questioned as she swirled the liquid in her glass. "It was good, how about you?" "Meetings and more meetings." She sighed, Yelena placed her glass back on the counter. "I need a bit of a stress reliever." She walked toward Kate who felt her heart rate fasten the closer she got.

"What type of stress reliever?" Kate asked innocently as she brought her hands up to Yelena's hair, slowly dragging her hands through the wavy locks and letting them fall around her face. Yelena closed her eyes as Kate's perfume wafted over her.
"The type of stress reliever..." Yelena leaned in and kissed her chin "that involves you..." she pressed a kiss to her jaw line and continued to move downwards. "Naked..." Kate took in a shaky breath. "Moaning my name."

"Uh huh," she closed her eyes as Yelena pressed soft kisses to her neck. Kate slipped her fingers through her belt loop. The blonde pulled away and licked her lips as she opened her eyes, Kate tugged on Yelena's belt loops bit pulling her in closer. The shorter girl pulled Kate in finally connecting their lips in a slow kiss.

"I feel better already" It wasn't long before they made it upstairs after a hot make out session. Shoes were thrown off and shirts came unbuttoned as they stumbled up the stairs. It wasn't long before Yelena pushed Kate down on the bed and crawled on top of her, a perfectly placed leg between Kate's.

Soon Kate flipped them over, leading them to Yelena grabbing Kate's ass and pulling her closer to get the friction she needed. Yelena moved her lips down to Kate's collar bone, sucking and pressing kisses as movement of her hips became more erratic.

"Don't tell me you're close already. I've barely touched you," Yelena whispered with smirk on her face as she looked up at Kate who had her head tilted back in pleasure. "Id much rather have you come around my fingers." The brunette snapped forward as she moved her hands to Yelena's breasts.

"So why aren't they inside me?" Yelena flipped them back over  wasting no time sliding her hand into Kate's pants, dragging her finger slowly through her folds teasing her entrance. Kate whined as she waited for Yelena to slide her fingers in. She began to pump her fingers in and out. The blue eyed woman pulled her in for a deep kiss.

"Your already so wet," Yelena murmured as she pushed in another finger making Kate moan. The brunette started to rock her hips back and forth finding more friction as Yelena rubbed her clit. "Are you close Kate? Are you gonna come in my hand?"
"Mhm please, yesss," Yelena's final thrusts pushed her over the edge making her moan loudly. The blonde slowed her movements before pulling out, Kate continued to moan as her walls spasmed. Yelena hovered over her watching her chest rise and fall while she came down from her high, Yelena had to stop herself from tearing Kate's bra off, though it was easily replaceable.

Yelena's thoughts were cut short as Kate grabbed her hand to lick her fingers clean tasting herself. Blue eyes slowly drifted down as she took in the body hovering above her landing on Yelena's pants, The blonde noticed and she looked down and used one hand to undo her belt and the other for support.

"I can help with that," Kate said wasting no time pushing Yelena down and crawling on top of her. Her fingers slid into her pants effortlessly,  Yelena watched intently as Kate's fingers got closer to where she wanted them most. "Why are these even on?" Kate said pulling her pants down teasing Yelena even more. She held herself up on her elbows watching Kate kiss up her thighs while maintaining eye contact.

Yelena expected more teasing but Kate dragged her tongue through her folds hitting her clit before circling her entrance.
"Oh Fuck Kate!" "You said you needed a stress reliever right?" She smirked as Yelena moaned while she put more pressure to her clit, still going up and down teasing her entrance. Kate finally entered causing her to moan loudly. Yelena felt her eyes shutting tightly as Kate built her to her climax, she reached a hand down to rub her clit softly.

"Holy shit... I" Yelena couldn't even finish before her orgasm hit her. She curled her fists making her knuckles go white. Kate continued to go in and out with her tongue. "Please stop, stop, stop!" Yelena breathed heavily and Kate climbed her way back up kissing her body as she went. Yelena kissed her lips hard with tongue when she reached the top.

"You good?" Kate asked as she moved back to straddle Yelena while rubbing her body up and down. "You know when you were in my office all I could think about was bending you over my desk and fucking you like the first night we met." The blue eyed woman left kisses on her neck as she spoke and smiled when Yelena's breath got hitched her throat.

"I wouldn't have said no to that." She smirked "Speaking of that I was getting wet thinking of all the things I wanted you to to me." Yelena smiled, she flipped them over again and started to tease Kate.

"Oh god, please just take me already"