6

Kate woke up in a very warm bed, her body ached from the night before but in the best way possible. She squinted her eyes open just to realize a certain someone was missing from the bed.

"Good morning," Yelena said standing in the bathroom doorway in a white towel. "Morning." Kate replied backs but hoarse. Yelena smirked at her knowing why her voice was tired. "Stop with the smirk." Kate mumbled as Yelena sat at the end of the bed with lotion.

"I can't help it. You sound so sexy." She said back. Kate watched intently as Yelena rubbed her hands over her own body. "Did you sleep well?" "Mhm" Kate nodded while she was consumed with the thought of leaving kisses all over Yelena. "Do you want me to do your back?"

"Sure" Yelena held out the bottle as the blue eyed women got out from under the covers feeling very exposed. She felt incredibly nervous under Yelena's watchful eye. Yelena let out a sigh as Kate sat behind her and pushed the towel down her body so it bunched up around her waist.

The brunette pressed her body against Yelena's back as she got comfortable, letting out a little shudder in response to the sensitivity of her nipples against Yelena's skin. Kate squeezed so of the lotion on her hands and rubbed it together before running her hands over Yelena's back, adding a little more pressure on her shoulders.

The blonde relaxed into Kate's touch, once she rubbed in all the lotion Kate snuck her fingers round Yelena's body and started massaging her breasts, nipples hardening almost instantly as she rolled them between her fingers. Yelena leant back into Kate and rested her head on her shoulder, letting out a soft moan as Kate continued to play with her breasts. She felt that familiar feeling make an appearance between her legs and moved her hips slightly as she held onto Kate's bare thigh with one hand.

"Stop. Stop, I need to get ready for work. I already got up late," Yelena said as she tightened her grip on Kate's leg. "You really want me to stop? I'll be quick." Kate whispered, pressing a kiss just behind her ear. Kate was driving Yelena insane. Never was she in this position, one where she was so submissive but Kate broke down that wall easily. The blonde's eyes snapped open when she felt a hand trailing lower, easily slipping past the towel and making her hips jerk.

"I cannot be late," Yelena groaned as she grabbed Kate's wrist and halted her movements. It took all of her willpower to stand up, the towel dropping to her feet. "As much as I want to.." Yelena turned to look at Kate who was unashamedly checking her out. "I have to get ready. But maybe you could just," Yelena took a step closer to the bed and ran a hand over Kate's body, tracing all her curves and playfully wrapping a hand around her throat. "Stay there."

Kate watched in some sort of trance as Yelena walked off through another door and returned carrying a navy blue suit. Kate moved to the head of the bed and pulled the covers up to her waist as Yelena put on her undergarments, a lacy black set.

Kate almost couldn't believe the intense levels of beauty that were currently displayed in front of her. She already knew that Yelena had an amazing body, she kissed almost every inch of it, but watching her move around with the perfect amount of sunlight streaming through the window, is was something along the lines of exquisite.

"White or black?" Yelena asked, holding up two shirts, alternating them in front of her body. "Black," Kate replied after a few seconds, eyes following her every moment. Yelena slipped on her shirt, leaving it undone as she pulled on her pants.

"Can you pass me my belt please?" Yelena asked, motioning to where it was hanging off of the edge of the bed. Kate nodded as she leant forward and grabbed the belt, running her fingers over the leather. Yelena watched her closely, a certain look on her face. "Today please," The blue eyed women glared at her as she slowly crawled across the bed and handed Yelena her belt, tilting her head to the side with an innocent smile on her face though the thoughts were far from sinless.

"Fuck, look at you." Yelena mumbled as she took in Kate's form in front of her. Back arched, perfect breasts, pouty lips. Kate was quite confident in her own skin but never enough that she would willingly lay in someone's bed fully naked, let alone crawl to them, but the way Yelena looked at her made her think that she didn't even need clothes anymore. Kate sat back and watched as Yelena threaded the belt through its loops, a particular focus on the blonde's fingers. Yelena left the belt unbuckled as she did up her shirt buttons and tucked in into her trousers, blue eyes intently watch her every move.

"I can get that for you," Kate said as she scooted forward to the edge of the bed, still on her knees. The brunette slowly pushed the end of Yelena's belt through the buckle, looking up at her who watched her attentively. Kate tightened the belt with a smile on her face and made sure Yelena's shirt was neatly tucked in place.

"You are... something else Kate Bishop." Yelena whispered, shaking her head. Only Kate could make her feel such a way from doing up her belt for her. While she did put on a little bit more of a show, it was driving Yelena crazy that she couldn't stay home all day and do whatever she wanted to Kate. Not like she already had last night. "I wouldn't mind if you stayed in my bed all day and was here waiting for me when I got home." Kate quirked an eyebrow as Yelena turned around and walked over to her mirror to continue getting ready. "Touching yourself, sending me dirty pictures all day as I tell you what to do."

"You've thought about this?" Kate asked curiously. "It may have crossed my mind as I was in the shower, yes." Yelena turned back around and leant against her dresser. "You are about to have the same schedule as me, more or less. Better make the most of it while I can. Plus, the thought of you spread out on my bed with your fingers deep inside of yourself, waiting for a message from me to tell you that you're allowed to come..." Yelena's words died out on her lips as she sauntered back over to Kate and tilted her head up with two fingers. The brunette felt weak as she looked up and tried to ignore the feeling between her legs. 'Sound good?" Kate so badly wanted to nod, and she almost did before she realized she actually had plans today.

"I can't," she regrettably said. "I have plans." "Are you sure?" Yelena questioned as she leant down and brought a hand between Kate's legs, trailing a finger through her folds. "Your already so wet at the the thought of it." She smirked and brought her fingers up to her lips and licked them clean.

"You need to stop otherwise I won't leave," Kate warned, a slight shake in her voice as she tore her eyes away and sought after where her clothes would be on the floor. "That's the whole point." Yelena watched as Kate got off of the bed, picked up her clothes and put them back on. The brunette walked over to the mirror and checked her face. Yelena stood behind her and molded herself against Kate. Her head resting on Kate's shoulder, reaching only from her heels and hands lingering on Kate's waist. "I'll drop you home,"

"No that alright, I can-" "Im dropping you off Kate." Yelena repeated, the grip she had on her waist tightened as she leaned into her ear. Kate gasped and pressed back into Yelena. Composure. She needed to compose herself. "Good girl." Yelena pressed a kiss to the side of Kate's neck and let go of her as she made sure she had everything.

A few minutes later they were in Yelena's car driving. The blonde with a firm grip on Kate's leg the entire time, occasionally trailing up and down teasingly. "This is me." Kate said as Yelena stopped the car. She looked over at the blonde who was already staring at her, admiring. "Thanks for having me over," Kate gave an awkward smile then leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to Yelena's lips, lingering slightly as she pulled away. "It was my pleasure," Yelena replied sincerely. "Im away at a conference this weekend but I'll see you on Monday." Kate nodded and stepped out, Yelena waited until Kate walked to the door and waived.