Chapter 3

After the ice cream man or whatever you call him gave us the ice cream. I was gonna pay. But then Robin pushed me aside (gently tho😭😭) and said "Don't worry abut ur. I'll pay mija." When he said mija. Bro. Can I tell u I kinda just wanted to die...

"Uhh. Okay?" Perla

After he payed we were going to the park. So like abut 14 ish minutes of walking. We were at the park. We sat on a bench to finish our ice cream.

Me and Finney got cones, Robin and Gweny got cups.

I was looking more at Robin to notice all of his facial features, how long hair was, what nice shade of brown his hair and eyes were, and how he wore his bandana.

I even noticed that his outfit kinda looked like mine.

{jst imagine the same kinda outfit u wore just different color}

Well I guess I was staring and thinking for a little too long because that's when Robin started laughing.

"Yo Perla, you good? You kinda staring." Robin

I snapped back into reality. Oh shit.

"Oh, uhm. Yea I'm fine. Just thinking." Perla

"About what?" Robin said with a little smirk

"None of your fucking business." Perla

"Okay!" Robin said with his arms up in surrender

After we finished the ice cream. We went to the playground. I just sat in the swings. Think about how  weird it would be if I lived here. I was thinking that for like 30 minutes. Just looking off into space. {incase you couldn't tell already. Perla is a thinker and thinks wayyyy to much} I was still thinking until I heard someone running towards me and then start pushing me. I looked back hella fast to Gwen pushing me.

"Gweny!!!" I said low key sacred asf😞✌🏼

"Sorry Perls" Gwen

She jumped onto the other swing that was next to me and started swinging. We just laughing and talking until it was starting to get a little late. We both agreed to go tell the boys that we should go home. So we walked to them and asked them if they were ready to start heading home.

"Guys, let's start going back home. It's kinda getting late." Gwen

"Alright." Finney said getting off of the benches followed by Robin

{time skip 13 minutes}

I was next to Gwen, while Finney was next to Robin.
[😑 that coulda been us]

We had stoped at Robins house and said bye when he looked at me and winked. Bruh. That wink had me FALLIN. But I couldn't show it. [ bc we jst baddies like that👊🏼😘] I just smiled back at him.

After we stoped at robins house we headed home.

{time skip to u getting ready for bed}

I felt hella gross so I got my pj's and headed to the bathroom🤟🏼 [bc we love the bathroom❤️😍]

{another time skip😈😈}

After taking a nice hot shower. I changed into my hello kitty pj pants with a white tank top.

 I changed into my hello kitty pj pants with a white tank top

[The pj fit. Jst with the shirt a lil longer]

And with that. Me and Gwen went to bed.

A/n:
Hey luvs!! I am done with this chapter. Ik it wasn't really of Robin and more of Perla. And it was hella short. But I didn't have anyyyyy ideas of what to write. But whatever. Anyways...  I'm thinking of writing another book but of Miguel😍😍 What u guys think? Anyways. Ily guys sm. Byeeee!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

560 words