Tattoo's

The Hashira's were once more gathered together for a meeting. Instead of Kagaya's bedroom they were sitting in Amane's backyard. 

It was a serene place with plenty of tree's and rocks, flowers decorated the grass while the small pond with a waterfall added a nice touch to the atmosphere. 

Amane sat on her porch while the Hashira's bowed to her while sitting on the stone ground. 

" Thank you for attending this meeting." Amane said in her usual calm voice. " I have called you here all for a very special reason."

' Wahh! Amane-sama looks so regal!' Mitsuri fanned in her head while looking at the vice commander with hearts in her eyes.

" I wanted to tell you that I will be removing a division captain from the Hashira's."

The captains and vice captains noticeably started sweating. Muichiro's eyes slightly widened. 

' Is this why Sanemi said that the meeting will be about me? Does he know something we don't?'

Shinobu on the other hand had a different thought process from the rest. 

' I told you no one likes you Tomioka-san. But I will be sad to see you go.'

All the captains waited silently for Amane to say who was going to be leaving from the gang that they all cherished so much..

" The fourth divisions captain will be removed immediately." Amane said while looking directly at Muichiro. 

The girl flung her head up to look at Amane. " Huh?"

All the Hashira's looked confused at the announcement. 

' Muichiro-chan looks so confused, but she's so cute!' Mitsuri thought, though there was a worried look on her face.

" The reason of this is because of the Toman vs Moebius stunt." Her tone shifted into a much colder one making Muichiro freeze.

' Yui-nii is going to murder me.'

" Muichiro though it wasn't your place you intervened in a fight that had no meaning to us." Amane started. Muichiro clenched her fist in anger.

" They were going to kill Draken, vice commander of Toman. As an allie I did what I had to." The girl stated, trying to defend herself.

" I understand but this has disturbed our gang very much, many of our men and woman are being attacked by Moebius. As a punishment you are being removed from the Hashira's, effective immediately." Amane said in a firm tone. 

Sighing, Muichiro bowed to Amane. " Very well." But someone else intervened in the conversation.

" Surely this is a joke Amane-san!" Fifth division captain Rengoku said. " Muichiro is one of the most faithful and powerful members we have? Surely you won't get rid of our advantage!"

" I've even said it myself." Gyomei started. " Muichiro can surpass me in a short amount of time if she keeps training."

Frowing at these comments, Amane cleared her throat. " I already have a replacement for the fourth division."

Clapping her hands the sound of footsteps began to play. Within a few minutes the new captain was introduced.

" My names Kaigaku." The boy said before bowing. " Thank you for having me as a part of your gang." 

Muichiro looked at Kaigaku with disdain before making one last declaration.  She pointed at a random member from her ' old' division. 

" You." Muichiro demanded. " You're coming with me, what's your name."