Part OO3

~Love Sosa *_* Part OO3

I ran upstairs thinking about the dude who sent me the note . He seem sweet and really funny .. I went to bathroom looked at me Geeky self in the Mirror I started playing with my hair saying positive things about myself .. I said " Im Preetty,Im Beautiful,and Dont Let Nobody tell you other than that"... I Pulled Off My Glasses Slowly and Looked at myself in the mirror Smiling with my Purple and Yellow Braces .. I was thinking time to be different for once .. You Only Live Once .. So I Plugged Up The Flat Irons Turned on The Radio and "No worries-Lil Wayne Ft. Detail " was on I started dancing and Twerking . I never knew I could TWERK .. I ran to my moms clothes and picked out a Half Shirt with Short Booty Shorts with my Blue Chucks .. I went back in my room looked in the mirror and smiled. I didn't know how Preetty I was . I Started Flat Ironing my Curly Brown Hair And Flat Ironing when I was done it was at the middle of my back hanging I was touching it and asking why do I never flat iron my hair .. Lol I Guess I Put On Some Contacts that I never wear .. I actually look Preetty for a difference . I heard the door slam downstairs I got nervous it could be my drunk as'f dad.. I grab my things and a all my money I saved up since I was 5. I walked downstairs slowly then my dad said ...

Dad;Where The Fuck You Think You Going ?

You;Nun Of Yo Damn Business .

Dad;Who Are You Talking to *Raising His Hand To Slap You*

You;Im Talking to the man who is talking to me and you hit me Im calling the police so TRY ME !

Your POV;

I Ran Out The House Running Faster and Faster ... I started walking and was out a breathe .. Then came Trina Lousy ass ..

Trina;Hey Girl You New Around Here ?

You;Bye Trick Talking shit to Ray when you been fucking him !

Trina;YN Whoaa there you changed !

You;Yeah Bitch Now Bye With Yo Stanky ass weave

I walked off like a boss while people were "Oooin' and Whistling at me .. I got at the mall and saw a boy with blue and black on like me it was Roc !! I said as I tapped him "Roc". Roc said "Sorry,but who are you"? You smiled and said "The Nerd YN and Your The Boy That Sent The Note". Roc Was Shocked and said "Your Nit YN " . You Laughed and Said "Yes I am " you put on your glasses then took them off . Roc said "My Bad Shawty but damn you fine YN you were cute the way you were but know it's DAMN" You Laughed and Roc Said "You so Damn Skinny and got that Ass and Boobs " You Smiled and said "Aye When You start looking up there and behind there" Roc Laughed and Smiled Then Yaall was walking,smiling and laughing..Then Came Ray ...

END OF CHAPTER..

I don't want comments like "She" and "Her" I want comments like "Me" and "I" I see comments With YN,she and Her They Will get deleted .

-Kiyaa;*

Sent from my iPhone