Part OO6

~Love Sosa *_* Part OO6

Trina and Ray were just sitting there on the couch making out like a dog man I hate them bitches they should really get a room.. Then Roc did said Excuse Me with a Wtf face I sat there looking and shaking my head . Trina and Ray looked at me and Roc. Trina Likes Roc so she rolled her eyes at me Im said "Whatever Come say what you got to say to my face". I heard her mumble "bitch" through her crocked ass teeth .. (you Have Braces) You Grinned and smiled at Roc I could tell Trina was getting heated so then Roc Winked and said "Lets Go To My Room" ok I ain't goin' lie but I think IM LOVING THIS DUDE Im not Tryanna make Trina Jealous well I am a little but REALLY like Roc . So I ran up the stairs my butt going side to side then boobs jumping up and down (LMAO) I knew Roc Was looking he was blinded then I said "Come on slow poke " ! Ray was silent and starring i saw him drooling then Trina hit him I laughed then Roc came grabbed me by my waist and walked me to his room .

Roc;*Winks Then Let's Go*

You;Thank You boo boo !*Laughing*

Roc;*Laughing* No Your My Boo Boo !

You;*Laughing Really Hard* Man IM DONE >.

Roc;Ok Ok *Laughing*

You;Show Me some moves Mr.Muscular .

Roc;Don't stare Shawty .

You;Can't say nothing Cuz you were staring at my ass !

Roc;Truee,but dance with So we can be body to body !

You;Ima Play Rough Grrr !! Ima Turn You On '

Roc; Raawwrr '! I bet you won't !

You;Let's Dance ....

Before you were about to dance your phone rung from a restricted number .

I don't want comments with HER SHE AND YN

I want comments with ME AND I !

-Kiyaa

Sent from my iPhone