Part OO5

~Love Sosa *_* Part OO5

Your Pov;

Im Going to be living with Roc !! Man I can't wait he just so damn sexy man ! I know I changed and stuff but Im starting to have some deep feelings for Roc he's so nice,funny,and really sweet and got that smile with them white pearls. Man I gotta get stuff sexy to impress Roc I mean I really like him,but he probably would wanna go out with a geeky girl like me ,but I know tomorrow at school people goin' be surprised of my NEW LOOK !

End Of Pov

Roc;YN YN YN !

You;Roc Roc Roc !

Roc;*Laughs*Where We goin' go ??

You;You First !

Roc;No You !

You;Iight Forever 21,Wet Seal,Aèro,and Hollister !

Roc;*Mugs* You Picked my store !

You;Aha,but help me pick out some clothes tho' !

Roc;Alright Boo Boo !

You;*Laughs*

You&&Roc walked into Forever 21 people were asking if y'all were boyfriend and girlfriend you said No but Roc said Not Yet and Winked at you and you blushed people said y'all make a good couple and all other compliments . First thing you tried on was Splattered Jeans and A Britney Spears Shirt (I Have(: ) Roc said "Fly just need some chucks and a SnapBack !" You said "TRUU" with a 2 Chainz voice Roc was like "You Listen to that?" You mugged him and walked into the dressing room . Roc said "Whoaa Boo Boo" You Laughed Then Y'all Went to all them other stores and y'all was DONE shopping ! You and Roc got in the car and "Drake-Practice" came on you started spitting and Roc was listening good.. Then he was like " You can rap"? You said "Yeah it depends on my mood nigga"! Roc Laughed and then Chief Keef-Love Sosa Came on (My jam!!) you and Roc got hype and started rapping something y'all stopped the car and y'all was at Roc's House as soon as y'all got In the house there was Ray and Trina Kissing on the couch.

I don't want comments like "YN","Her",and "She" I want comments like "Me",and"I" I see comments with YN,HER,and SHE they will get deleted .

-Kiyaa;*

Sent from my iPhone