Part OO4

~Love Sosa *_* Part OO4

Then Came Ray Walking up to me saying "Daamnn Maammi You Is Fine" I Knew he just say that so I backfired back and said "Whatever You Remember YN the girl you bullied"? Ray Said "She ain't nothing,but she Iight and Ugly as'f". I said "Well Guess What It's YN Bitch and Im not ugly nigga". Ray was shocked and Then Said something "Roc This Was The Girl You was talking about;O". Roc Smiled at you and you smiled back then Roc said "Yeah She's Just Beautiful and Yo ass shouldn't have called her Ugly My Nigga" You Blushed a Little then Ray Said "So.. YN wanna go out sometime". Roc was Finna say something,but you put your finger on his lips then said "Wait Lemme think NO you kissed my BestFriend well EX BestFriend and Bullied and teased me so fuck no"! You and Roc Walked off to the FoodCourt and got some Chinese Food ! When y'all got y'all food you and Roc Started to talk .

You;How is your life ?

Roc;Awesome Wby ?

You;Ion Think I should say ...

Roc;YN tell me please ..

You;Ok.....*Pauses*My Dad Abuses me and Rapes me everyday my mom sits there and let's him do and always mouths sorry ... Every Since I Turned 14 He started Raping me for no apparent reason he comes home drunk EVERY freaking DAY of my fucking life I get tired of him touching and kissing me sometimes I just wanna run away .

Roc;*Shocked*Wow,you live a hell of a life YN you can't go home ..

You;I Have To Our he smack the shit outta me !

Roc;Well Your Not Come Live With Us !

You;Ok I will ..

Roc;*Smiles*Yay .

You;*Laughs* Now Let's Go Shop !

Roc's POV;

Man YN she goin' be living with us for a while her life is been hard I really feel bad for her .. But when she said "I will" I wanted to get up hit the Dougie and pick her up and kiss her ! Man I Think I Like YN more than a Friend I think I love her ..

YOUR POV;

I don't want comments like "She","Her",and "YN" I want comments like "Me"&& "I" I see comments with she,her,and YN they will get deleted .

-Kiyaa;*

Sent from my iPhone