Part OO1

~Love Sosa *_* Part OO1

Your POV;

I woke up feeling the same hurting and felt like crying. My Mom Knocked On My door saying "Wake Up Im Sorry What Happened Last Night I don't know what's up with your father" I yelled at her saying "Mom He Does This All Day All Night Why Should You Care You Dont stop him" I Slapped The Door And Locked it . I felt bad for what I did but it's true. I went in the bathroom looking at My Brown Thick Curly hair I Looked In the Mirror saying "Im Ugly Im a B!tch Im a Monster.. I should just die no one would care" I stopped thinking that for I really do it I Looked In My Closet Picked Out A My Skinny Jeans With A Purple Tee-Shirt With My Purple Flats I Put On My Glasses straightened my bangs grab my phone and went out then my dumb ass father goin' come and say something .

END OF POV

Your Dad;Hey Hoe

You;Hi*Grabs An Apple*

Your Dad; Look At Me When You Talk To Me *Yelling*

You;*Looks At him* I have to go to school .

Your Dad;Your Not going to learn anything stupid bitch.

You Just Walked Out The Door Eating your apple wanting to cry so badly then Trina Came To The Rescue.

Trina; Yoo' What's Wrong YN

You;Oh Nothing Im Just Acting *Lies*

Trina;Oh Well Girl We Need To hurry For We Miss The Damn Bus !

You;*Laughing* Let's Go fat ass !

Trina;*Laughing* Aye Nigga I Know I got the ass but ain't fat !

Y'all Go To The Bus Stop arrive then Ray Walks Up To You And Trina

Ray;Hey Slut and Hey Trina.

Trina;Back Off Nigga

Ray;Well She need to stop being a smart ass and A Slut

Trina;YN ain't no fucking sluts like the other girls who you be fucking '!

Ray was Silent You Guys Got On The Bus and Arrived at school quickly . When You Got there.. You had A Love Note From .....

-Kiyaa

I don't want comments like "Her ","She" I want comments like "I","Me" I see comments withe her and she they will get deleted