𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓮𝓷: 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮

Song: Jupiter, The Bringer of Jolility by Holst (The Planets, Op. 32- 4)

Eerie Lagasse

"Oh my Gods! What do we do, Detective?" I fought the urge to roll my eyes as I was sat on the ground facing sixteen plus cameras, my arms and torso tied to a new Omega in the same position as me, crying in my ear.

"We fight!" I growl and 'heroically' rip the ropes with the small dagger that was standing up between my boots, untying us both and pulling him up with me.

"Oh, Detective, what would I do without you?" He gasped as I whirled him into a dramatic swoop of a dip, staring romantically into his brown eyes.

"Not so fast, Detective Jupiter!" The villain of the movie cackled as he reappeared, a small black device in his hand.

"Attached to that precious Omega of yours is a bomb! He was lying to you all along, Detective!"

"Lukas!" My character was betrayed by his lover in the worst way possible. "How could you?"

"I'm sorry, Detective. You were too close to catching the thief. I simply couldn't let it happen." He charged at me with his own knife. A prop, of course, it's just a movie. I pulled out my own prop knife and the knife fight started as the thief in the back chuckled evilly.

I grabbed Lukas and whipped him around, forcing that knife of his out of his hand.

"I'm so sorry, Lukas. May your time in prison be serene." I threw my knife at the thief and he fell, putting pressure on the blood pack so he could 'bleed out on the floor'.

"How could you?" Lukas cried. "I loved him!" I yanked the bomb pack off of his back as he sobbed over the body of his lover, cutting the correct 'cords'.

Soon, the cops were on the set, dragging away a sobbing Lukas. "Thank you again, Detective Jupiter. How do you do it?"

"Well," I stared into the camera, pushing my longer hair back and letting it fall down dramatically. "You could just say I'm out of this world!"

"And cut!"

I relaxed and rolled my shoulders. "Everyone did so good today! Thank you all so much for helping in the creation of Detective Jupiter and the Diamond Thief!"

I thanked him and took my water bottle and walked off, my stylist not too far behind.

"That little hair move was so good, Eerie! Way to attract all the cuties on dates with their boyfriends!"

I rolled my eyes. "If you're gonna bitch, then do it somewhere else, Ezra." The vampire stopped, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Eerie, don't be like that. Just--" I shushes him when I heard a foreign shout and a loud, slapping noise. We peeked around the corner at the boy who played Lukas sobbing, a clearly red handprint on his face standing in front of the guy who played the Thief, Jules Nomak.

"Let's go, Ezra." I turned from the scene, already mentally detailing the face of Jules for later.

"But, but Eerie, he's being abused! You're just going to walk away?"

"These things take time, Ezra. Now, I'm going home." I took a swig of my water bottle. "I suggest you do the same. I'm sure Greyson misses you."

He blushed at the mention of his extremely overprotective husband.

"Okay, okay, I will. Have a good night, Eerie."

"You too. Drive safely."

"Ditto." He grinned, clicking his car unlock button.