I'm Not Letting You Go~

Bakugou never really imagined anybody being in love with him. I mean, sure, he knew people were jealous of him, or envied him. He was one of the most powerful and intelligent students in UA, it only made sense that people wanted to be like him.

And yeah, he had gotten his fair share of 'love letters' and 'confessions' from first year girls (and some boys too), but none of it was serious. They all liked him. He wasn't one to deny that he was good-looking and fit. So yeah, some first and second year nobodies had a crush on him.

But none of them loved him. So this was new to Bakugou.

Because everything Deku had just said to him, was a straight up declaration of love.

That's why he was stunned, unable to think or move while he held eye contact with the other. Of all people, why Deku? Why was he in love with Bakugou? It didn't make any sense, all he had ever done was torture the boy.

Midoriya's eyes seemed to soften for a moment, the wild, intense look leaving his stare. And for that moment, Bakugou seemed to forget what had happened, where they were. In that moment, he almost forgot that Midoriya had become a villain, almost forgot that he had changed at all.

But it was only for that moment.

Before either of them had time to react, Kirishima had leapt up, diving for Bakugou and taking him to the ground as a gunshot fired off.

"Shit, I missed", Dabi said.

Bakugou looked up at the redhead, who was now hovering over him. He looked exhausted. There was no doubt he was dehydrated and starved. But still, he had the stupid, sharp grin plastered on his face.

"I knew you'd come back for me!"

Bakugou smirked. "Yeah, yeah. Let's talk about it later."

They stood up quickly, staring down Dabi and Midoriya, the latter of the two now looking furious.

"You two really think you can escape? Kirishima is exhausted. Kacchan, you only made it out last time because I wanted you to. You're here now, and I'm not letting you go again."

"Please, I can beat you with one hand tied behind my back. You're not stopping me Deku, we're leaving."

Midoriya sighed. "I didn't want it to have to be this way. I wanted you to stay with me willingly."

He paused, looking directly at Bakugou.

"But if I have to force you, so be it."

Lol, sorry this chapter is so short, i honestly haven't been overly motivated to write recently, but don't worry, this book is DEFINITELY getting finished. Honestly, we're almost at the end, a few more chapters. How do y'all want it to end? Bakugou ends up staying with Deku, or escaping with Kirishima? 🤔