Tour bus daddy muke

Tour bus DADDY- MUKE

Warning: daddy kink

Important authors note at end please read

I sat on the tour bus couch flicking through porn on tumblr. I was hella horny but couldn't find anything decent to Jack off to.

I sat there in only his boxers when i suddenly stumbled upon a curious blog. I clicked on the title and the page loaded.

"Daddy." I read the title aloud. I was on my own on the bus so i didn't worry about anyone. I started scrolling down the text posts and found a couple fanfics titled Muke. "What the hell?" I thought to himself as I began reading the fic.

Luke's POV

I was horny. Actually no, that's an understatement. I was the horniest I've been in my entire life and Michael wasn't helping at all standing there half naked. His perfect body tempting me to do things I know I shouldn't do.

"I'm going out." I said suddenly feeling uncomfortable being this close to the man who has been in my fantasies for years, seeing him half naked right in front of me, tempting me. He nods and I leave the bus. After a few minutes I sit down on a bench and sigh. Why did it have to come to this? I thought to myself.

"S'up Lukey?" Ashton's voice startled me as he say down next to me.

"Nothing."

"Yeah right. Now tell me."

"I'm sexually frustrated and I don't know what to do about it." I said in one breath. He chuckled.

"I know what you mean. But hey, how about we go out for a drink and see if we can pick up any girls?"

"One other thing. I'm gay."

Ashton nodded. "I kinda guessed." He said draping an arm around me.

"How come?"

"You moan Michael's name in your sleep." My eyes shit open and I backed away slightly.

"What?"

"Yeah, a couple of nights ago. Oooh! Mikeyyyy! Oooohhh! Yes! Right there! Right there! Fuck me!" Ashton mimicked my voice and I went bright red.

Ashton's laugh got my attention again as I saw him rolling on the floor laughing his arse off.

I got up and went back to the bus.

Michael was still there, but this time dressed and playing on his phone.

"Hey." He said to me and I went straight to my bunk.

"Hey." I heard him say in the background.

Crap. Crap. Crap.

I hit my face with the pillow multiple times until Mikey came in and announced he was gonna start a game if FIFA. I happily went with him and pretended nothing was going through my mind.

Well that shocked me. I thought to myself. I carried in scrolling down until I found in big bold letters : My kink is daddy kink. I would love to call the man fucking me daddy.

I almost chocked on air. Holy shit! Did Luke know people were writing this stuff about him?!

I kept scrolling down until I found a video. I hit play.

It was a video of me and him plying guitar and mucking about. Ashton filmed it on his phone but it never got published. This blog is someone in this bands.