Kilts - muke

Glasgow kilts - muke

5sos have just finished playing a show in Glasgow and are all chilling in the dressing room. They still have their kilts on.

*Michael POV *

"You know..." Luke says as he chucks his underwear on the floor after carefully removing it, keeping his kilt on over the top. "I think I may just take these things up full time."
"What? Kilts? Or going commando?"
"Both." Luke winks at me and falls back down on the couch, his skirt flying up as he does so.
Luke's legs have always served of Jack off material for me. And his shoulders. But more importantly, his legs. And with this kilt, they're visible up to the knee. In fact, Luke in a skirt (or kilt in the case) has always been a key image in my imagination. I've imagined uncountable times how his legs meet together with that perfect dick between them. Balls hung and arse delicious. And how his golden treasure trail points down and gathers in a best if corse blond hair surrounding his privates. All only covered by a thing piece of material.
Of course through I wake from my thoughts as I hear Luke moan softly. My gaze snaps to him and I see him rubbing his rock solid cock through the material of only the kilt. You can clearly see the huge bulge where he is pouting up only to be restrained by the kilt.
Without thinking what I'm doing I get up slowly and make my way over to Blondie.
"Luke...."
"Oh, sorry Mikey, I was just..." He trails off trying to find an excuse.
"I know what you're doing Luke." I whisper in his ear. Milling it slightly. I open my legs and straddle his thighs, grinding down slightly causing him to moan louder.
I press my lips against his and kiss him hungrily. My hands trail up his tires over his shirt and his grip into my black hair. My left hand trails down druthers then slips under his kilt, gently stroking his solid meat. He moans at the contact and tries to buck up. Instead I slip three fingers into his mouth and he gets the message sucking harshly.
I take them out and slip off his thighs, kneeling between his long legs. His perfect legs. My other hand slips to his hole and I slowly push one finger in, pushing past the ring of muscles. Once I get it in Luke squirms at the uncomfortable feeling for a bit. Then I add a second finger. And scissor them. He moans loudly and bucks his hips. I add a third and thrust them in at once. I hit something soft and he moans really loudly.
"Michael! Right there!" I smirk to my self and hit the spot over and over. My other hand never leaving his huge leaking dick.
"Michael! Mmmm. Nuggggggh. Gonna. Nhgggggggg."
"Hold on." I say as I slip my fingers out. "Shirt off." He leans up slightly and slides his shirt off. He goes to undo his kilt. "Leave that on." I smirk. I take my own shirt and kilt off and spit on my hand. I push his kilt up so it's bunched around his waist and line myself up. "Ready?" I ask knowing the answer. He nods quickly and I thrust in slowly, allowing him to get used to my size. I slowly move my hip from side to side easing myself in.
"Michael move please!" He all but begs and I oblige, thrusting my hips so my balls smash against his arse. He moans loudly and I thrust in and out creating a fast but steady rhythm.
"Ughggggg." He moans loudly as I hit his prostate. His hips thrusting up to meet my own thrusts. His hands tangle themselves in my black hair and I moan loudly as he tugs. I keep thrusting hard.
"Michael...... I'm gonna ... AHHHH!" He screams out as he cums all over his bunched up kilt and my chest. I thrust two more sloppy thrusts and groan his name loudly as I let go inside him. I ride out both our orgasms and pull out gently, laying beside him. I reach over the arm of the couch and find a box of tissues. I gently wipe us both clean and chuck them in the bin. I wrap my arms around the younger lad and he nuzzles his nose into my neck. I smile at him and hold him close.
"Love you Mikey." He whispers.
"Love you too Lukey." Weighing second I hear light snoring and I smile as he falls asleep cuddled up beside me.

---------

Authors note; hey guys! I saw the pics from Glasgow and just had to!! Oh my god why are they so hot??!!?!?

Please send requests ! I'll do pretty much anything but rape.

The ones that were previously requested I am working on them I've just had so many exams and I've still got nine finals left in two weeks so I'll be free after that !!

Love you guys xox