Cutting-Nick P2

⚠️Self harm⚠️

This is a continued part to Cutting-Nick
It takes place the next morning, It is going to be how Chris and Matt help Nick durning the week when Nick can't seem to break his habit.

Once again I am not writing from my personal experience(s) or problems, I am so sorry if I offended anyone or if I get certain details wrong. If needed a can take it down.

Enjoy

Nick POV

I woke up 10:00 the next morning dreading going downstairs. I knew I had to or else they would just come up to me, but still. After last night things are going to change, for the better or worse, or maybe both.

I went to pick up my phone but noticed it wasn't there, I searched for my phone for a few minutes then realized Chris or Matt had taken it. Fuck them.

I headed downstairs ready to hurt them, I actually needed my phone. It had our YouTube videos on it, along with other clips and all the comments from the videos, especially the hate comments. They couldn't know I saved the hate comments, that those are part of the reason I huRt myself. I knew it was healthy but it helped.

I saw Matt and Chris downstairs sitting together and walked straight towards them.

"Give me my fucking phone back-"

"No." Matt said. What the Fuck? It's my phone, he can't take it.. can he.

"Matt. Give me my phone." I tried again.

"Not, happening. We need to talk about last night." Well shit.

"Nope, I'm good." I said quickly trying to rush back upstairs but a arm grabbed me back down. Damn you Christopher.

"It wasn't really a question." Chris stated.

"What's there to talk about. Shit happened now it's over." I tried but received two death glared. "Fine. I'll talk, if you give me my phone."

"Nick."

"What the hell do you want me to say?!" I asked now annoyed.

"I want to know why you didn't come to us?! Instead of coming to your triplets you decided not to and hurt yourself in the process. That's not good Nick." Chris yelled.

"Because I couldn't!"

"Why Not?!" Matt now joined the argument.

"Because you didn't listen! I tried to fucking come to you before I did it, then you motherfuckers told me you were busy and we would talk later!" I screamed back. I will not cry again. I will not cry. They have seen my vulnerable enough in the past 24 hours.

"Nick."

"No! Fuck you guys!" I said running back to my room.

I walked in the room locking the door behind me, not that it really did much since they had a key.

I needed my blade. A blade. Anything. I knew I had one more left but I didn't want to get in out in case they tried to come in, plus I wasn't wearing a jacket or long sleeves. I saw my house key sitting on my desk. I went and grabbed them, I pulled my pants up and scraped them against my my thigh. It didn't have the same feeling as a blade did but it worked, it broke skin just enough to feel pain.

I suddenly heard footsteps approaching and pulled my pants down.

"Nick?" Matt called out and knocked on my door.

"Coming" i told them and put the keys back in my desk, then went to unlock the door.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine."