Harassed-Nick

I honestly feel bad for doing this to Nick, even though it's only a story, I've been putting Poor Nick through too much.

Warning Nick does get beat up in this story, if that's a trigger please don't read. There are also slurs but I do bleep them out. I also don't support anything rude, mean said down below. Anyways...

Nick POV
5:00

I was walking home by myself from a pride parade, which meant I had some rainbow pride stuff on to show my spirit.

Chris and Matt were at home probably waiting for me to come back, they offered to drive me home ( well Matt did ) but I said I would walk since it wasn't dark yet, and it was a short walk. I went to turn on a street near a alleyway and caught a glimpse of a group of people standing there. It was fine till I heard them calling me, which made me walk faster.

"Hey! You!" One guy said, walking towards me and grabbing my arm. I struggled to get out of his crib but it was surprisingly tight on my arm. The guy dragged me over the the group of men and threw me on the ground in the middle of everyone.

"Where are you coming from?" I heard another guy ask his voice cocky and irritating.

"N-nowhere." I replied.

"Nowhere. Really?" I heard as I felt a slap to my face, making me groan in pain.

"Want to try that again."

"I was-was coming from a p-pride para-de." I said butchering my words.

I felt someone kick my ribs hard, that was going to leave a bruise.

"You lot are a bunch of assholes." Another person sad crouching down my level, then punching my eye.

"Fucking fa**t." Someone else said giving me a knee to the side of my face, I felt blood trickle down my face. Great.

"Your people shouldn't exist, all you do is influence others into the devils will." I felt another punch to the face, at this point my eyes were closed. I was trying to tune our the surrounding sounds.

Punch.

Kick.

Slap.

Knee.

Push.

Kick.

Slap.

And repeat.

It felt like an eternity till they stopped, I started hearing footsteps disappearing into the distance. I opened my eyes, and got up. It was now dark, and I needed to get home quickly. I stood up and started limping to the house, which luckily was only a few streets down. Once I got to my house I walked in I saw myself in a window reflection, all bloody and bruised, i quickly locked the door, then leaned back and slid down it, ending up at the bottom of the door. I saw Matt and Chris on the couch on their phones when I came it.

"Nick finally, what took you so long-" I heard Chris start to say then stop.

"Oh shit. Nick." Matt spoke, then rushed over to me along with Chris.

"What the hell happened?" Chris questioned im a soft voice when he got over to me, putting a hand on my shoulder rubbing it gently.

I felt a tear escape my eyes as I tried to talk, but words didn't come out.

"It's okay. Just take your time." I heard Matt say as I took a breath and tried again.

"I-i wa-was wal-king h-ho-home an-and-" I tried saying through sobs.

Matt and Chris looked at each other worried but kept trying to comfort me as I went on with my story.

"A-nd th-ther- we're t-these g-g-guys in-in a al-alley a-and the-th-they bro-ght m-m-me-me over and-and started to-to-to h-hi-hit m-me and." I said through my tears.

I felt two arms embrace me in the middle of my sentence. I wrapped my arms tightly around them, knowing I needed that hug. A lot. I cried and their shoulder, as we hugged. After about 10 minutes I started to calm down.

"Let's go upstairs. You need to clean the blood off." Matt said standing up and giving me a hand up.

I took it and stood up then started limping up towards my room, with Matt and Chris directly behind me. I eventually reached my room and sat on my bed. A few minutes later I felt Matt hand we a wet cloth to wipe my face so I did, facing my mirror I got all the blood off then put the rag down. I felt Chris give me another hug around my shoulders and stomach and I winced.

"What?" He asked when I winced.

"I have, um, bruises on m-my stomach from when they kicked me.

"Oh." He replied.

I laid back onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling, after a minute or two, I felt Chris and Matt may down next to me and two protective arms on top of me, cuddling me. This is when I felt the most safe. I love my brothers.

The end.
Anyways have a nice day.
Love you.