The Two monkey

MK POV:
I woke and suddenly I was at the hospital. I got up and looked around until I heard "HE'S AWAKE DOCTOR COME!" I was shocked and see the doctor came and ran towards me. "You're awake glad to see that." He said. I asked, "what happened?" He replied, "you were in a coma for a month your friend found you laying in the bed but you didn't wake up so she called us until you wake up." I was shocked and confused, they let me leave the hospital and I went to pigsy's noodles, but when I got there I see another boy who was taking the job. I went inside and see pigsy, mei, and tang doing what they always do.
They looked at me in shocked until mei ran up and hugged me. "OMG MK YOU'RE AWAKE!" She yelled. I hugged her back while pigsy and tang came up too. "Who was that boy that came out?" I asked. They looked at each other and mei said, "well we kinda met while you were in a coma a few week ago and we became best friends and pigsy needed a helper because you were at the hospital so he took the job." I was shocked and replied, "well at least I might get along with him and gets help from the job." Well that's what I thought.
A few months past I never knew that I was replaced by that boy. Mei stopped talking to me and hanging out with me, pigsy didn't needed me at all because of him, and tang and sandy didn't talk to me because they were so busy talking to that boy. I was sad that I was replaced by him. I also heard that he became monkey king's new pupil. Red son started to hang out with him. I was alone once again, since that day that I was forgotten I left and never came back again.

I thought that they might find out that I'm gone but that was a failed so I stop trying and stop talking to them. I packed my stuff and moved back to my adopted parents house. I never knew my real parents until I saw my mother's death I don't know about my father or my other siblings. I was sitting in front of my adopted parents house until an animal came. He came up to me and squeak, I looked at him and it was the same animal I saw in my vision "mango?" I said with tears. I heard another squeak. I turned to look at the noise and saw the other one "peaches?" I said. I was happy to see the animals again that I hugged them both. After a little bit of time peaches was hungry so I came him a cracker and mango was very itchy.

 After a little bit of time peaches was hungry so I came him a cracker and mango was very itchy

It was very cute that I squeezed them tight. After a few months later, I was walking to get something to fine something to eat until I saw someone that looks familiar to me. I walked closer to that person and saw it was monkey king.I tried to walk away until a hand grabbed me by the shoulder. I stopped at look at the person it was macaque who was shocked. It was very awkward that monkey king came towards us. I tried to run until monkey king grabbed me and macaque and ran towards an empty spot so no one came hear to see us. I tried to get away but macaque grabbed me by the hand and said, "where have you been kid." I was scared and wanted to go home until monkey king slapped macaque hand "we were supposed to asked him nicely not tolerate him. He turned to look at me and said, "where were you and where did you go?" I couldn't answer, I was still scared, I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything at all. "Are you..... afraid of us...." Said monkey king.

I nodded my head and closed my eyes. They were shocked to see me afraid. They did nothing to me so why am I afraid. Am I afraid that they might hurt me just like my past selfs or was it because I'm afraid that they might judge me for this. Monkey king put his hand on my face and I felt safe and protected, is this what my past selfs felt like. I don't remember the rest of the story at all until I heard mango and peaches growling. I turned to look at them, they were scary and more big like an angry wolf that someone tried to kill their child. I tried to run towards them to calm them down but was blocked by macaque's arm. Mango and peaches attacked and tried to hurt monkey king and macaque so I went in front and took the hit. This felt like my other other other past self but I don't remember it. Mango bite my arm when I took the hit it was painful but I didn't care. Monkey king and macaque tried to attack them but I put my hand on mango's head and rubbed it.

I sang some music to calm them down "it's okay I'm fine they didn't tried to hurt me." I said to mango and peaches. They calmed down and went back to normal. I looked at mango who was sad and angry at himself that he started to lick the bite of my arm. I smiled and got up and looked at macaque and monkey king no sun wukong. "I've left a few months ago and went to my adopted parents house they died a long time ago so I took care of the house and them. And I like they way it is after you guys replaced me with that boy." I replied to their questions. We looked at each other, silent, "I never knew that you felt that way I'm sorry MK." Said wukong. I looked at him and said, "I forgive you but don't call me MK  because my name is Ao Xiaotian or Ao Xiahou, MK was just a nickname." They were confused why I said my name was their long dead friend. Macaque said, "what do you mean by that?" I looked at him and replied, "because we knew each other since I came to this realm I may not remember all of it but I know what I did." I turned away and showed my demon self that the pain did a few months ago.
I walked towards to my house and stopped for a minute. I turned and yelled, "how long are you guys gonna keep following me." I heard wukong yelled back, "because we can and we need answers." I didn't have a choice so I let them in my house. I went towards the kitchen and cooked something. I made enough for mango, peaches, macaque, wukong, and myself. "FOOD IS READY!" I yelled as I put the food down. Everyone ate besides macaque, I looked at him and said, "what's wrong with you macaque is the curry bad or something." Macaque looked at me and replied, "no it's good but just don't understand what you meant." I sighed and looked at the window. "It's time for you guys to go it's getting late mei and the others may be worried." I said. Until wukong begged on his knees to stay until tomorrow "can we stay u til tomorrow MK please." I looked at him and said, "......fine but you better not cause trouble." Wukong was happy while macaque was still unhappy for what he did to MK after all these time.

I made their bed and gave them some of my clothes to wear. I went to my room and fell asleep. After one hour I woke up by a sound and tried to go back to sleep but felt like someone was watching me. I got scared and couldn't go back to sleep. Normally I would go to mei's house to sleep but I can't so I didn't have a choice. I went to the living room and laying in the middle between wukong and macaque. It felt comfortable and safe for some reason, I don't know why it felt like I've done this before maybe because it was my past selves. The next morning I woke up and see wukong looking up the sky and I noticed I was on him. I pulled away and fell because I tripped on macaque legs. And I remember what I did last night, damn I couldn't grab mango and peaches to sleep by me but my dumbass decided to do this shit whyyyyy me. "No one should know about this, this is our secret you got that." I said while macaque and wukong nodded. I made pancakes for the five of us but mini pancakes for mango and peaches. We sat at the chair and ate "so quick question what did I do when it happened." I said nervously. Wukong and macaque looked at each other and macaque said, "your legs were grabbing onto mine." Huh. "And you were holding me tightly." Said wukong. HUH! Wtf was I thinking doing this to some two immortal  old monkey whyyyyy. I was so embarrassed that I stood up and went outside. I went to the cliff and sat down at the edge. It wasn't that far from the house it was like 12 feet away. Two weeks ago I went to this cliff and performed with the sword I had when that demon gave it to me. I felt like someone was watching me so I did something that I didn't remember and lost the sword with that magic. I tried to do it again and again to see if I remember it but it didn't work. So now I decided to do it again. When I did the magic I was able to get it back but it wasn't the same anymore. I grabbed it by my hand and a very flashy light came. I couldn't see it was blurry that I almost fell but luckily was caught by macaque who came to check up on me. He took me back to they house and put me in a chair. I couldn't see anything at all I was terrified and didn't know what to do "how did this happened." Said wukong. Macaque looked at wukong and said, "I don't know he started dancing and a sword came in so he grabbed it but was about to fall so I caught him." I cried as wukong put my headband on my eyes. It felt familiar like wukong did this to his other other past self. I was shocked as wukong tied it up. I still couldn't see and wukong said, "this happened to my master too so all he did was but something to cover his eyes so it healed until something bad happened after he learned about it but we are gonna have to stick with you until your eyes is better." His words was helpful that made me trust them more. "I'll let you guys stay with me if you guys are ready to return back." I replied. Even if I couldn't see anything but I can still hear of what they are doing. I may act dumb but I'm not that dumb.
I heard mango and peaches walking towards me so I raised my arm to grab mango and peaches as wukong and macaque was shocked to see that I can see them. "How can you see them?" Said macaque. I replied, "I'm not that dumb and I can hear things even if without my vision." Things got better after some days or weeks that made me happy but one day   Someone was so stupid enough of this word that he or she decided to open a dark chamber and cause harm to this world that it was up to the new monkey kid to do it.