Chapter Ten

Last time...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I can't fucking believe you would actually do this." I said as I shoved the Holy water in his mouth.

"Mmhp!" He said in pain.

"Now..Astor...you don't need to do that." Kohga had told me.

But, I didn't listen.

I was pissed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ASTOR!" Kohga and Y/N shouted at me.

"...Nggh...Astor...? What happened...?" Sooga asked.

"How do I know that it's actually you?" I asked the male.

"Well...." He said as he took off his mask.

"....It is you." I said as I tried not to look behind me.

"Astor! That was reckless and unacceptable!" Kohga shouted at me, as I looked down.

"...."I was silent.

"But, It saved our lives." He said with a look of somewhat comfort. (Not literally. He can't see through Kohga's mask.)

"But what about, Len?" I think we used the last Revival potion on Y/N." I said as I nearly cried.

Sooga's POV:

"No one suspects that Y/N is a Yiga member, right?" I asked.

"Wait...! I have a plan!" Astor said, "happily"?

"And that Is?" Me and Y/N asked in sync.

"To have Y/N get us a revival potion. No one suspects them." The male said with a smile.

"I'll do it." Y/N said with this look of unease. "Astor, Let me know if anything happens to anyone." Y/N finished, as they looked at me and nodded.

"Right." Astor said.

*Poof*

Your POV:

"Princess." I said bluntly.

"Ah, Y/N. It's been a while. What is it that you need?" The princess asked me, smiling.

"A few revival potions, If I may." I said formally.

"Ah, I'll get some for you." She started. "Is Jason needing it for his experiments?" She asked.

"Thanks you, Mildly. And Yes, Jason is using it for his experiments." I said.

"Why didn't he come in person?" She asked.

"Excuse my Language here but, His used to be right hand man is a back stabbing bitch." I said.

"Oh. He hasn't found anyone else yet?" She asked.

"Yeah. Me and Some of my friends have had to run his errands." I said as I was handed the basket full of revival potions.

"You can keep the basket. Also, Whenever he has time tell him to come visit, Alright, Y/N?" She asked as I started to walk away.

"Yes Princess." I said as I took out the blue papers to teleport.

Zelda's POV:

'I didn't know that they could teleport...' I thought to myself.

Astor's POV:

*Poof*

"You have the potions, right?" I asked as soon as Y/N teleported into the room.

"Yes I do, Astor." Y/N said as they put the basket down on the table.

"Astor?" Sooga asked. "Why do you really care about him?" He asked.