The Sleepover

Zoey and I found the nearest bus station and travelled back to my house, we were planning to both pack everything together the night before and leave early in the morning as it was the perfect weather.

Zoey left her suitcase at my house yesterday so it wouldn't be too much to bring today but we basically had so much to do. Yesterday was so much fun we finished school early and both spent the rest of the afternoon shopping for clothes for the trip, we bought the cutest sweaters and scarfs and we had to match of course because I mean why not!

My room has the most perfect space, I have lived in my house my whole life and If I could I would honestly live in it I'll just buy a fridge and install a toliet and ta-da I could probably fit another bed in here for Zoey if I wanted to but then I guess my dog would feel jealous.

We started off with packing our toiletries as it would take the fastest so we packed our makeup, skincare etc and then we put all our clothes together and zipped everything in our suitcases.

My mum and dad were out the whole night due to work so Zoey and I were left alone together. We put a frozen pizza in the oven to bake and then decided to make homemade cookies from scratch, the food was so good.

"Do you think we'll meet any cute guys there?" Zoey said with excitement, Zoey has been single her whole life and can't even manage to make it past the talking stages. I really hope she ends up finding someone in this trip that would be so cool.
"Omg Zoey do you ever talk about anything else besides boys?"
"Shutup Cora! I know you have a boyfriend and all but you don't need to rub it in anymore!"
I totally forgot to tell her that I broke up with my boyfriend Adrian 2 days ago, we've been dating for a whole year and then I found him cheating on me so I guess I haven't really been feeling the best lately but I know this trip will get my mind off it.

I told Zoey everything that happened and it was not pretty.
"It's your fault, you barely spent time with him the whole year!"
"That is not true I was so busy with volleyball we didn't have much time to see each other!"
"You can't be mad at him your whole life! I wouldn't even want to be with you anyway If I were a guy, your always busy doing some crap!Technically it's your fault!"
That really hurt.
Even though I would be competing in my volleyball team every week it still broke me inside that this even happened, yes I'm not proud of it but he obviously got bored of me and chose to spend it with some other chic.
I really liked him and I'm heartbroken that we had to end it but I had to chose what I loved more than him as it was my only chance left.
"Look I'm sorry Cora but I would 100% put my boy over everything it seemed like he lost interest in you because you were always out"
That is true I was always out and following my heart to my sport that made me safe but I didn't think he would take it that seriously.

The rest of the evening Zo and I sat in bed and watched movies all night and kept rambling over and over, it's so funny hearing her get annoyed of me but I know that she'll always be my friend and be by my side.