Twenty-six - Gabriel

"You're not related to Harold then?" Camila curled herself up in a ball, her head resting on her knees.

"He used to be Mamma's personal assistant." She gasped, snorting loudly.

"No way! I refuse to believe he gave me that attitude when he used to literally be your Mom's bitch." I laughed out loud, sipping my Coke as I nod, explaining how he decided to open his own shoe company and becoming a world class billionaire.

"A real Cinderella story." She faux sniffled, waving her hand and giggling slightly.

"He was a jerk to my Mom about Dad. I will never forget when he said to her that maybe she made him so angry, that's why he took it out on her. She's too forgiving." I shake my head at the memory of my Mother looking at him like he'd just murdered her dog.

"She is. She's so kind." Mila frowned, the small movement being shown in the crease in between her eyebrows.

"I really can't believe you had Mr Sprinkles this whole time. Callie will never forgive you." She laughed sweetly. I just wanted to capture it in a jar and fucking keep it.

Never mind. That was corny as shit.

"I'll give him back to her if she wants him". I offer when Camila's laughter dies down and she looks at me with genuine shock.

"Really?" She was taken aback.

"Of course. It was her favourite dinosaur." I leaned back in my seat when she nodded, making sure she heard that right.

"I go back to work on Friday." It was Tuesday.

"I do too. It's okay though. We'll do this around it, I promise." She needed reassurance about the whole thing.

"I didn't bring my car." Mila bit her lips when she remembered she came in a cab.

We were going to her house and it scared her.

I packed our bags in the trunk when I sat in the driver's seat and turned to look at her.

"If you're not ready, I can go home."

"No! God, no. I'm ready. That's kind of why I'm nervous." She smiled and I kissed her lips quickly before starting up the car and shaking my head at her while we pulled out of the airport parking lot.

After we arrived at her house, she unlocked the door and dumped the cases in the lounge for now.

"What do you think?" She threw her arms out dramatically, a huge smile on her face.

"I love it. Very much you." I told her as I took in the black couches and gold interior.

"Thank you." She stepped closer to me, smiling at me widely. "I'm glad you like it. Are you hungry?" She asked when she pulled out leftover Chinese food that Callie must've left for her.

"Come here." I pulled her waist, kissing her firmly and holding her head in place, my hands on both sides of her face.

"Come on." She bit her lip, grabbing my hand and walking up the stairs with me. We turned left before we walked into a bedroom that had red satin sheets on the bed and different Dior lipsticks scattered along a vanity table.

I pulled her hair free of the ponytail it was in, running my fingers through it as she melted into my mouth.

Without breaking the kiss, she pulled me down on top of her onto the bed. Her soft whimpers filled my ears as she pulled off my shirt, running her hands up and down my back.