Chapter 17

[HARRY'S POV]

After the short car ride, I bring her inside through the pouring rain. Jessy gives a small smile and begins taking off her shoes. She looked torn or let down... I bring her into my room and sit her onto the edge of my bed. Her eyes look heavy from crying so much. Her shirt is drenched from the rain and so are her pants. Sitting her up onto the bed, I start to take off her t-shirt and grab one of mine from my closet, placing it right next to her. I slowly unbutton her pants and she lies on her back, making it easier for me to pull them off of her. She has no clothes on except her bra and underwear. Jessy turns her face away from me, covering her body. She has her two legs hanging off the edge of the bed with me standing between them. I move towards her body, removing her arms that she's using to hide herself with. I bring her to sit up and pull my black t-shirt over her pale skin, covering her. It reaches her thighs. I could tell she doesn't want to talk about it just yet. I thought her dad was coming home tonight and she was supposed to have a good time... She seemed so excited to see him. Did he not come home? She places herself underneath the covers, making herself comfortable. Her back is facing me and her hands are both clenched together beside her face. I close the bedroom door, leaving her some privacy.

"Who's that girl?" My mom whispers. I thought that she hadn't seen me bring her inside the house.

"Jessy" I answer taking a seat on the sofa in front of her, she looks down at me confused.

"Look, she's just a really good friend of mine and I drove her home after school and she just called me crying." I tell my mother. I'm leaning forward with the weight of my elbows on my knees. My hands are positioned to hold my head.

"What happened?" She asks me.

"I don't know" I admit. My mother tells me that I should go see Jessy and just be with her, so I do. I quietly creek the door open, only to find my beautiful Jessy curled into a ball. I walk around to the other side of the bed, lying down next to her.

"Jessy?" I quietly pronounce her name. She doesn't answer. I cup my hand onto her cheek and drag her closer to me. I can feel her body heat. I slide my hand under the seam of my shirt she's wearing, holding the side of her stomach. I gently give her a little squeeze and a kiss on the top of her head. Nice and gentle. I watch as she closes her eyes and drifts off into her sleep. She's beautiful. My phone vibrates and I turn to my side, picking it up from the nightstand.

--------------------------------

Mom: Dinner is on the table I'm leaving for work. Hope everything is ok.

H: Thanks

--------------------------------

I stick my phone deep into my pocket and stand up from my bed. Jessy is sill fast asleep. I whisper her name, trying to awake her. Her eyes gently open as she looks up at me. Using her two palms she pushes them against her eyes, rubbing them. She sits up on my bed, letting out a silent breath and quickly looks at her phone. I tell her that the food is ready for us in the kitchen if she wants and she gets up. My mother made us spaghetti, my favourite. Jessy and I talk a bit about school and what homework we have but nothing about what happened.

"Jessy?" I say.

"Do you love me?" I ask her.