The past comes in

MK POV:
I couldn't care less about it but if the world is in danger I have to do it, I can't I won't be able to fight because of the incident I had. After a few days later, I still wasn't able to see that can help me fight so I trained every day every time until I can finally fight without seeing. I went to go shopping to get some more food but with macaque since I can't see, he's always by my side I think. I went to this store and get some apples until I heard a fight coming this way. I grabbed macaque and ran but I dropped the stuff so it doesn't slow us down or because I don't want to be called as a stealer. I ran until we got to somewhere, "uh macaque where are we I heard a fight and got scared for a second and ran." I said in nervous. Macaque was silent, I didn't know what was wrong until I heard tangs voice. "Uh macaque what are you doing here and who's your friend ." Said tang as I tried to grab macaque. Macaque hold my hand and said, "we just ran here by accident and this is just a friend that I met a few weeks ago." I didn't know what to do since I left without saying goodbye or let them know. "Okay then so uh have you seen monkey king he said he needs to get vacation but ...... needs to train to be you know stronger." Said tang, I grabbed macaque shirt up and down to leave because I did want wukong to worry or even mango and peaches. Macaque replied to tang, "no I haven't seen him and I need to go my friend needs to leave before her brother is worried." Tang was silent so I don't know if he nodded or just left. Macaque dragged me to leave this town.
"Why did you lie to him you know you can tell him the truth?" I asked. I heard macaque replied, "I know that you might be you know uncomfortable because you left without saying goodbye and you might feel like replaced again." I didn't know what to say so I said nothing. As we walked home wukong was at the front of the door I can tell because I can smell him not in a weird way or anything. "So um we might have a trouble here." Said wukong. We got inside and macaque saw the old legend people and the old wukong there. Since I couldn't see I was confused as first until I heard the old wukong talking, "where are we and who are you." I was confused and said, "what are you saying wukong." "Oh um MK right in front of us is the past self like my group." Said the wukong in this timeline. Oh, but how do they get here that's the question. "We must find a way to get them back to there time line before the others disappear since they are here." Said macaque as like he done this before.
I heard something from far away that was coming for us, it sounded dangerous so I yelled, "GET DOWN!" As I pulled everyone down and something hit us that destroyed the house. Luckily everyone was safe but my left leg was injured I couldn't stand up. "Is everyone alright." I asked as everyone groaned, I couldn't see so I wouldn't know until I forgot someone. I yelled, "MANGO, PEACHES ARE YOU OKAY!" I heard two squeaking noise to show that they were okay. "Okay everyone is alright let's get out of here." Said macaque. I couldn't do anything except thinking of what that thing have done to my adopted parents house. I cried as wukong asked me, "Eh what's wrong MK." I replied, "this was the place my adopted parents live after they die I can't just leave it here like this." I couldn't do anything else but cry. I felt someone hugged me but grabbed me and ran. Later, we were able to go back to the city but it was destroyed again. But we were able to escape. We were able to get to a ship that we saw. It was the same as like the lady bone demon. We were caught by pigsy and the gang and it was like deja vu.