chapter 10

TW: smut

He fucked me for an hour until we were both trying to catch our breath. My hands were still tied up with Techno's belt and my whole body was weak so to was not very easy moving. I was still trying to catch my breath when techno picked me up off his lap and put me in my knees on the floor. He then got up and walked in front of me and grabbed my chin making me look up at him. 

"Well, it's going to be a long flight back, isn't it?"

"Yeah..." I panted. 

Techno grinned and leaned down and kissed me, then he pulled away. "Oh, what are you going to do without me?" techno asked still grinning.

"I know it will probably only a week or two, but." I stopped and looked away from Techno. "To be honest I'm going to miss you." 

I looked back up at Techno. He gave me a sorry look.

"Hay, I also hate that you are going back, but it's not going to be that long and if I could go with you I would." 

"I know but it's going to be pretty boring without you. And I'm going to miss almost everything about you."

"Wow, did you grow that attached to me that fast?" Techno asked trying to get me to laugh.

I did giggle a little. "Well, I guess I did grow that attached to you that fast."

"Well, it's 10:20, so we do not have much more time until you have to leave. So, what do you want to do?"

"Umm, well if we are going somewhere, it would be nice if you untied my hands, so it doesn't look like I'm being kidnaped." 

"So, you want to go out?"

"Not really, I-"

Techno stopped me from finishing and grabbed the belt that was around my hands and pulled me up off the floor making me stand. I almost fell but techno's grip on the belt stopped me from falling over. still holding on to the belt he moved his other hand down to my dick and grabbed it. he started to rub it, I rested my head on Techno's chest form exhaustion. I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head. Techno let go of the belt and grabbed my hair pulling it making me look up at him. I opened my eyes to see Techno looking at me with a smile on his face.

"It really fills good, doesn't it?"

"Mmmm, don't stop~"

"Ok I won't stop for you~"

429 words