chapter 20

TW: sex toys and things like that.

We all left the mall and got into techno's car as we started to drive home.

"So, techno what all did you get?" I asked techno.

Techno giggled before speaking. "Oh, don't worry, you'll know soon enough~" 

"AWWW, come on! how about you Sapnap?" I said looking at him.

"I-umm" he stopped as his face went red.

"Ooh, it's really kinky from that reaction~" I said teasing sapnap.

"Hay I never said that!" sapnap yelled.

"I'm just teasing you, relax." I said giggling. sapnap moved up and playfully slapped my shoulder as I gave him a fake a fended look from it. we both laughed as we soon pulled into the driveway.

"Ok you two can fuck around inside but first help me get everything from the back." techno said putting the car in park.

me and sapnap got out of the car and opened the trunk and grabbed a few bags leaving a few for techno and we walked inside. we sat all the bags on the counter and went outside to help techno with the rest of the bags. techno was the first to walk in with more bags when me and sapnap herd him yell for us.

"What did you nee-" I stopped in my steps when I see a bag on the floor and Paches on the counter hissing at an orange leach and collar that was in the bag.

"Who got this?" techno said with a mysterious but horny tone. 

I looked over at sapnap to see him looking away and his face blood red. "I think I know who got it~" I said still looking at sapnap

TO BE CONTUNED!!!!

AN: yooo I'm back also I reached out to one of my friends who is now my new enthusiast and has been helping me with chapter 19, 20 and more to come. ;]

316 words