chapter 12

"Dream are you ready?" 

"Oh Ya, I'm ready, is it really already 12?"

"Yep, it sadly is already 12. Oh, and do you and Sapnap want a ride to the airport?" 

"Umm, Ya I'll text sapnap to see if he would like I ride."

'Ok, but we should start to get going now."

we left the house and got in techno's car. I texted sapnap to see if he would like techno to drive us to the airport.

"Sapnap said he wouldn't mind if you dropped us off at the airport."

"Ok then, let's go pick him up then."

We went to the hotel and picked up Sapnap and then when to the airport.

"Well, here is your twos stop."

"Thank you so much for the ride techno." Sapnap said before getting out of the car.

"Just what Sapnap said thank you so much."

I was about to open the door when techno grabbed me and kissed me, then pulled away. 

"I'm going to miss you Dream."

"I'm going to miss you more." 

"I bet you are"

I giggled. "Love you." Then I got out of the car

I waved at Techno as he drove away.

"Well, are you ready?"

"Ya, let's go in now." 

We walked into the airport and went through that proses. And after a little we were already waiting for the plan.

"Umm, sapnap? I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" 

"Well, I want to move in with Techno."

"Wait, what? Your joking, right?"

"No, I'm not. but I will visit every year, I promise." 

"Is he forcing you to stay with him? If so, I'm going to kill him."

"No, no I want to move in with him. we've already talked about it, he's fine with me moving in with him, and well, I love him."

"You love him? So, your gay?"

"Yes, I'm gay, I like him, and I want to move in with him."

Sapnap brought me into a hug. "Ok, but remember, if he ever hurts you or anything, I will always be here for you. Fuck, I will drive back here to get him and make him regret everything."

"It's ok, I will be able to handle him. Now let's just hang out until the plan gets here."

381 words