Bio what else.

Ayyyy what up yall. It's been a while , like more than god 2-3 years lmao that's for sure.

Anyway, I'm gonna do a remastered version of the book, who knows if I'll be Rusty and what not, or if I would make some dozen mistakes. The story will be different, it would include some funny moments and all that, and not serious shit, as well as memes and yada yada. Not much of romance will be shown and Etc but eh I'll try in what I can . *insert shrug*

Big thanks to Whom_is_this for convincing me to do dis, since they wanted to see this again which is also big surprise.

Anyway, onto the character! Chop chop!

Name: Orian Stone

Age: yes. I'm kidding. 39

N8ckname: Tech man. Fly boi. Ori. Genius boi.

Personality: Smart, straightforward, stubborn at most often, deceptive and, decisive. Sarcastic and impatient, and a jokster to some point.

Species: Molten lava squid.

Sexuality: yes he goes a bar to meet some peeps I wonder who they areeee.

Quotes: " YA JINXED IT BIATCH. Ya slimey motherfucking squid. What? People talk to me I'm a fucking devil? Boi they love me! One down, more fuckers to erase from this hellhole!"

And there ya go everyone! Depending on my mood or what ideas to think of in orderto start the prologue first, I'll able to update this book so and so, depending on how many even free times I have. Enjoy this shit-I mean humorous of a book peeps. Peace out