Chapter 12

Today I was walking with Angelica and we were talking about a guy that I met yesterday. He was so bae, his name was mark. He had black hair, a sharp face and teal eyes. After I spilled all the juicy gossip about him, we walked in the to toasty bean the local coffee shop. We ordered 2 cappuccinos with extra whipped cream. then we sat in our normal seats in the corner of the shop. Then after an hour of just lounging carter came. Angelica got up to give him a kiss on the cheek. He had just came from his two hour workout. He was so sweaty that he look like had just took a shower lol. I got up to shake his hand. The shake was firm and tight but I didn't mind. we all sat down to talk about life and stuff but then Lupe came in with a gush. She caught her breath and said that Neo's jail sentence was over and that he is coming after her. Carter got up to help her calm down but she couldn't she was to afraid at what would happen to her. Angelica looked mad like something was bothering her. I noticed that she was staring at carter and Lupe like if she knew I didn't. She said she had to go, got up, and just walked away. Carter tried to go after her but remembered Lupe in his arms. I said" I'll go after her to see whats up". He gave me a nod and I went on me way. I walked for maybe two hours until I found her sitting under the cherry tree I Willis park. I walked towards her and slowly and quietly. First I checked if she was crying then tapped her shoulder. She looked up at me with a face of sadness and hardness. I've never seen her like that. I sat next to her and started to tell her a story about how I was the most popular girl in school and how i had a boyfriend named jack. we had been I love for 3 years and never cheated on each other, but then he lied to me. He cheated on me with my best friend. I caught them kissing in the stair well. he even looked at me while he was kissing her. she felt so sad for me when i told her what happened. I hope if I ever date mark he wont cheat on me. i wish love wasn't so cruel well right now i have help angelica.