Chapter 6 : A little outragous

This morning was a total confusion. I was getting calls from people I hate say are u ok and everything. What the hell happened. Angelica walked with me to school. I knew I was going to regret this. When I got in mykalina was acting all nice to me. I just went with it. Finally the bell rang. To people the bell is a bother but for me that day it was my sound to safe haven. At lunch it was torcher ten apon thousands of people were asking stupid questions. I was glad that my angelica was telling them to shut there stupid mouth then, my heart stopped I saw neo! Then my mind grew anger my body was stiff as if someone were holding my back from my fate. Neo was walking towards me. He paused looked at mykalina and back at me. He kept walking but my quicker this time. His face with anger walking closer and closer. My heart heart pounding faster and faster. He swung at me trying to back my hair,but missed. Determined he swung again, then yelled" do you know wat u put me through the day u were gone; people gave me faces and told me I was a bitch and a jerk cause u tried to kill yourself ". " wat we have is over. For give me lord for all the stupid things I have done. All was silent for that moment.