Chapter 10 : The misery of home

Yesterday was the worst day of my life carter was almost murdered. I swear I will never ever ever forgive Neo for this. Carter was on my bed very very shocked At What happened the other day.I let Carter sleep on my bed for The night. I went to the other room to let him sleep that's where Taylor was just sitting on the couch all calm but you knew that there was worry on my face. I sat down beside her explaining her how mean Carter met it was the only friend I ever had in high school until I met his girlfriend.she laughed but it was a funny laugh something that you would hear it one of those movies. We talked on and on laughing and going on about our lives. Taylor really understood me to be honest. I wish I had more friends like that I wish more people were like that and not selfish and greedy. Then it hit me I left Carter all alone and the window open who knows were Neo is?I ran up stairs to check on him he was okay but I just can't leave him alone for I know that Neo is it going to give up that easily.I drove Taylor back to her house said goodbye and give her a hug.I drove back home slowly thinking about how confusing Love can be.I feel bad for Carter because his parents didn't even know that happened they were on a business trip in Hawaii. How would it feel if your parents weren't there when you were in the worst possible situation.well actually I understand I lost my dad two years ago I would cry my heart out for days months years to this very day I still cry missing all the things I could've said to him every funny moment but then remembered he's not there.when I open the front door it was already open maybe it was my mom forgetting to close the door. Everything looked normal but mom said that I left the door open I could've swore I close.I found her there in the kitchen just sitting down chopping onions and turned on the fire to cook some pasta. I ran upstairs to check if Carter was okay. He wasn't there sleeping he looked okay. I found him playing crossy road on his phone. He loves that game I did too that's how we got along so well buy a stupid little game. LOL. Now I felt much safer with Carter because he gained up the strength and now is more alert than usual and went to go lay beside him I hugged him a little I whispered in his ear are you okay. He said"yeah I'm good just a little shaken up that's all".he explained to me how Carter grab him after school stuck them in his trunk and drove him to his house it was someone bearable to hear all those horrible things about him.did you ever love someone but you knew that they were the worst choice you could pick sometimes that's how I feel.